Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Wrong Counselor Selection Glitch.

29 minutes ago, chandlerbing said:

It's been happening to me just about every time for the past two days, dozens of matches and it's always the same-- it's even mashing up different Jasons and/or giving me fucked up glitched Jasons

I've had the Jason mash up happen a few times but not recently. I play as part 3 with the NES skin and sometimes the colors will be messed up. I had him once have Roys weapon for some reason. 

This problem really needs to be fixed. It started to happen to me frequently these days. Unfortunately it gives random characters. When I am Jason, I am Jason that I didn't choose.:(

On 8/14/2020 at 4:56 AM, Bloody Jason said:

This problem really needs to be fixed. It started to happen to me frequently these days. Unfortunately it gives random characters. When I am Jason, I am Jason that I didn't choose.:(

bump because everyone I play with hates this shit

On 1/24/2019 at 10:34 AM, Strigoi said:

Alot of times At the Beginning of A Match the counselor i have chosen before the Match is Changed to a counselor that i did not choose.

Its happened alot .

I will be start as a counselor that i did not choose .

yes that bug is since 2017, those trolls devs wont fix this yet!

It mostly happens when new players join the lobby on the second lobby screen just before the match starts. Can be a bit annoying but doesn’t happen too much.

What seems to happen a lot and is very annoying is going back to the title screen after a match. It’s hard to find a lobby now anyway & this seems to happen after 1or 2 matches every lobby. 

I've been having this problem a lot lately too especially on my Steam account.  I would pick a counselor like Fox or AJ to start with and get a different counselor like Tiffany or Buggzy.  It doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.  I hope they patch this soon.

On 10/25/2020 at 5:03 AM, Top_Cat said:

Can be a bit annoying but doesn’t happen too much.

It happens 8/10 times for me, same goes for almost anyone/everyone I play with