Sign in to follow this  
BeautyNumber2

Obsession With Packanack Upstairs Balcony?

Ok, it’s getting out of hand. WHAT is the obsession with people jumping though the upstairs balcony window at Packanack? Game after game I find some little troll upstairs jumping through the window over and over again? They’re dragging the game out and it’s beyond annoying. WTF

Ha, i had a game months back when one player was outside setting a trap under a window and another was jumping out trying to land in it. creative little suiciders..

5 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I just realized what it is. It is an exploit where trolls are trying to get to the roof

I was about to say I believe that's tied into getting on the roof. Not entirely sure how it works though.

I just tried it a few times and nothing happened. Looks like it was patched in the update hence why trolls are caught trying it instead of actually making it to the roof. 

42 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Wasn't patched. 

True statement. I’ve personally seen someone get on the roof on the Higgins map and have seen recently uploaded videos of people on the roof at Pinerhurst and Packanack.

If there’s a way, a troll will find it. 

19 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

True statement. I’ve personally seen someone get on the roof on the Higgins map and have seen recently uploaded videos of people on the roof at Pinerhurst and Packanack.

If there’s a way, a troll will find it. 

2 days ago I had someone glitch themselves on to the balcony on the Jarvis map.  Same house that you can get on the boxes and junk on the porch. 

The only glitch I believe that has ever been patched out is the ability to walk in the water on Pinehurst.  Haven't seen anyone do it in months. 

Yeah, no map is safe. You can get on the roof of the barn on Pinehurst. You can get completely under Higgins Haven. You can get on Packanack'a roof. You can get completely under the blue house on Jarvis House, and You can get completely under the floor of the repair shop on Crystal Lake.

Not to mention counselors can fly if you do a glitch involving the car.

So much for Black Tower Studios changing the narrative left over from Illfonic.

You figure with allegedly no content going on right now that these bugs would be easier to pinpoint and fix.

So what's the problem?

1. Terrible Q/A playtesting

2. Their paying one guy to work on the game and he does what he can

3. Things break

10 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

So much for Black Tower Studios changing the narrative left over from Illfonic.

You figure with allegedly no content going on right now that these bugs would be easier to pinpoint and fix.

So what's the problem?

1. Terrible Q/A playtesting

2. Their paying one guy to work on the game and he does what he can

3. Things break

Imho the problem is at the origin. 
In all the patches released till now most of the times the problems/bug have not been "solved" but just worked around. This is good low-term but long-term it will be more and more difficult to address issues in this way. 
Also, we don't know the budget that Black Tower Studios have at the moment, maybe it is too low and they can put enough effort. Maybe the same was with Illfonic. We actually can't know that.