martindaly21

people crying about savini Jason

I still don’t see the big deal about him, but then again I’m the kind of guy that is glad we’re not getting Uber Jason. The idea is just silly. He’s supposed to kill the councelors, not taxi them home after a night of heavy drinking. 

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time I saw a Savini Jason in game on ps4. It'd be nice to be able to use him in offline bots though. Just to see if he lives up to the hype...

6 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I can't remember the last time I saw a Savini Jason in game on ps4. It'd be nice to be able to use him in offline bots though. Just to see if he lives up to the hype...

Yesterday ps4 i saw 2 savani in my room

2 minutes ago, Vendredi13 said:

Yesterday ps4 i saw 2 savani in my room

I've seen the Savini thumbnail but they seem to always be set to counselor. I'd imagine that's because people like me hunt them every chance we get because they're so rare. He's like the 30 point Buck of the f13 world...

9 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I've seen the Savini thumbnail but they seem to always be set to counselor. I'd imagine that's because people like me hunt them every chance we get because they're so rare. He's like the 30 point Buck of the f13 world...

I do kill someone  badly for own savani , if could buy it right now 50$ anytime,now i regret dont have backer the game 

3 minutes ago, Vendredi13 said:

I do kill someone  badly for own savani , if could buy it right now 50$ anytime,now i regret dont have backer the game 

With the game's current problems I am glad I didn't back it. And it doesn't do any good having a Jason you can't use because everyone wants to kill it. I've killed over 100 Jason's as Tommy but I've only killed one Savini. And he rage quit but I still got the credit for defeating Jason.

9 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

With the game's current problems I am glad I didn't back it. And it doesn't do any good having a Jason you can't use because everyone wants to kill it. I've killed over 100 Jason's as Tommy but I've only killed one Savini. And he rage quit but I still got the credit for defeating Jason.

As Jason player  i ve never be death yet,im lev 86 and a lot people has try to kill me but they all epic fail lool,i nor best Jason but a decent one,savani could be awesome on my hand lol 

I ve only kill 1 Jason as tommy because most people didn't go to his mother house pick sweater ,or don't know what to do kill Jason...  lol

Doesn't sound like crying. Sounds like they simply are asking if it'll be released. I don't have him personally. Wish I did mainly from a completionist stand point. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vendredi13 said:

U can be banned for bought on ebay

Well no one knows who I am so they can try and I bought him about a year ago so

1 hour ago, TestedTwice said:

a broken, dead game.

So dead that you are still here posting about something to do with the game. Looks like if the game was truly "dead" as you say, there wouldn't be any conversation about the game anymore.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Well they know now by you admitting to it.Don't be upset if it results in a ban.The Savini police are on patrol.LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, TimDuke 01 said:

Well they know now by you admitting to it.Don't be upset if it results in a ban.The Savini police are on patrol.LOL

That doesn’t mean anything if he isn’t using his user name here. May ban him from this board, but unless they crack down on all of the pirate savinis out there (which they more than likely could if they wanted to) he probably isn’t going anywhere. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

😂 how do they know who I am ?

1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

That doesn’t mean anything if he isn’t using his user name here. May ban him from this board, but unless they crack down on all of the pirate savinis out there (which they more than likely could if they wanted to) he probably isn’t going anywhere. 

Ban me who cares 😂 I have had savini for ages I don't think they are bothered now

5 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

Savini Jason is worthless in a broken, dead game. Those without Savini Jason aren't missing a thing.

I don't disagree with that

17 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I don't disagree with that

I think if they had released Uber he would basically have been Savini with a different skin. I can’t imagine his abilities and weakness being much different. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

So dead that you are still here posting about something to do with the game. Looks like if the game was truly "dead" as you say, there wouldn't be any conversation about the game anymore.

It used to be a game that I loved. I come back every so often to see if the game has been fixed enough to be worth downloading again. I don’t see that as being unreasonable.

After seeing that people are back to camping on top of Packanack Lodge, this game is definitely not worth downloading again. Only this game would need a SECOND patch for bug that was present a year and a half ago. But sure; this game is great. 😂

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Is your account on these forums tied to the same e-mail address as the account you play the game through? Do you play the game on the same device or through the same internet connection that you visit the forums on... Just a couple of examples of how they can very easily tie your account here to your game account... There are many other ways... very few take a whole lot of effort if the person doing it has the knowledge to do it. You would be amazed at the things computers keep track off without your knowledge.
   But if you bought legitimate codes off e-bay from a backer that purchased multiple codes... then you would have nothing to worry about. They could do whatever they wanted with the extra codes they bought... including selling them to... you... and they would still be legitimate codes.

• Haha 1