e.txcountryboy

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas.

So it's that time of the year again, to pull out the christmas lights, set up the christmas tree, dust off that fruitcake to re-gift and watch Silent Night Deadly Night.

So lets see all yalls christmas displays.

scbz1i.jpg

• Like 5

mine would be pretty boring as i simply dont do xmas. 

Living with parents still my mum does all the decorating. However for a few years now I've been watching the Home alone movies in december to get into the christmas spirit.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation man..... the only movie that counts haha

saw the original Home Alone in theaters and MAN i feel old right now lol

• Like 1

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation man..... the only movie that counts haha

saw the original Home Alone in theaters and MAN i feel old right now lol

That's actually always shown on tv during december at some point. I love the first 2 home alone movies the rest arnt so good. Another christmas movie i enjoy is the grinch

I'm redecorating my game room at the moment, it's not going to be as amazingly horror filled at yours OP but it will be christmassy and such! Will make sure I come back to this thread when it's 100% done!

Living with parents still my mum does all the decorating. However for a few years now I've been watching the Home alone movies in december to get into the christmas spirit.

Christmas Vacation!! My favorite! Then Home Alone and Home Alone 2! 

Christmas Vacation!! My favorite! Then Home Alone and Home Alone 2! 

I like all the home alone movies although none can compare to the first 2.

I like all the home alone movies although none can compare to the first 2.

I couldnt stand the one that had a different kid but was still supposed to be Kevin. Part 4 I think...

I couldnt stand the one that had a different kid but was still supposed to be Kevin. Part 4 I think...

Yeah part 4 is weird its the same family yet he only has 2 siblings compared to 4 in the first 2 and they all look a lot younger actors.

Yeah part 4 is weird its the same family yet he only has 2 siblings compared to 4 in the first 2 and they all look a lot younger actors.

And the parents are divorced and I HATE French Stewart.

shameful bump but i had to show off my last new addition to my cam room holiday display.

aemjq8.png

He's making a list and checking it twice, gonna eat you whether your naughty or nice.

shameful bump but i had to show off my last new addition to my cam room holiday display.

He's making a list and checking it twice, gonna eat you whether your naughty or nice.

Now , if you kill him , he might drop his sack , which has more item holding slots then the other backpack . 

kramp.jpg

• Like 1

Watched Christmas Vacation the other night, Scrooged is also another one I tend to catch each year. This always puts me in people's bad books, but one christmas movie I CAN'T stand is Elf, I like Will Ferrel as much as the next guy, but that movie is way too overrated. I think getting to see Zooey Deschanel is its only saving grace for me.

Elf-zooey-deschanel-1745659-800-450.jpg

Watched Christmas Vacation the other night, Scrooged is also another one I tend to catch each year. This always puts me in people's bad books, but one christmas movie I CAN'T stand is Elf, I like Will Ferrel as much as the next guy, but that movie is way too overrated. I think getting to see Zooey Deschanel is its only saving grace for me.

Elf-zooey-deschanel-1745659-800-450.jpg

COULDN'T.....AGREE.......MORE.

Glad I'm not the only one having a bit of fun with the Holiday decorations ;)

Jason%20Xmas%202015_zpsdqz1m9za.jpg

Now this is a santa i can grow to like, instead of presents he brings quick machete chops to the head.

• Like 1