I started wondering if the enviroment will have any effects on the counselors/ jason/ like, say jason and the dumb blonde have a run in and she starts running through the woods instead of going back from were she came like typical senarios similar to this, if shes running through the woods will she get dirty'ed up like in the recent Tomb Raider games? Or if jason attacks a counselor and they get injured but not killed, will they have a limp in there run and get all bloody? long story short, will the enviroment effect the characters appearence? What do you think? And what do you hope to see when it comes to the characters appearence?

• Like 1

I started wondering if the enviroment will have any effects on the counselors/ jason/ like, say jason and the dumb blonde have a run in and she starts running through the woods instead of going back from were she came like typical senarios similar to this, if shes running through the woods will she get dirty'ed up like in the recent Tomb Raider games? Or if jason attacks a counselor and they get injured but not killed, will they have a limp in there run and get all bloody? long story short, will the enviroment effect the characters appearence? What do you think? And what do you hope to see when it comes to the characters appearence?

i have no idea if thats how its gonna be. but it would be fantastic. 

I agree.they take on damage or grit the more traumatic of a state they are in.that would be cool as hell.

Jason's normally so fatal with his attacks, mind!

But a councellor could perhaps hurt themselves from fall damage or wayward explosions or something so they could still have a health meter.

Perhaps they could start looking roughed up, limping and being slower to move at lower health levels?

Yes, it would be great to see the councilors and Jason accumulating wear and tear as the game goes on. 

My feeling from the films is that the moment Jason loses his mask, it shows the he is starting to lose the battle. Maybe if councilors land enough blows, Jason's mask should come off and reveal his face. This lets you know you are getting close to defeating him. 

could be a good substitute for a health bar.... the more bloodied and bruised a player model is, the less health they have.

• Like 1

could be a good substitute for a health bar.... the more bloodied and bruised a player model is, the less health they have.

I always liked that in Boxing games , next thing you know your opponent has a black eye and bloody nose ... what ever happen to those good old boxing games . 

Fading popularity of boxing generally, I suppose, which is a real shame. Since Fight Night Champion it's been a wasteland, used to be spoiled for choice.

I was a big follower of the heavyweight boxing scene from the mid-eighties up until about a few years ago. Still follow thing but not as much as I used to.

Boxing has gotten pretty boring of the years. UFC is where it is now! more action, more brutality! modern day gladiators

I have never seen a Jason movie take place in the snow (I know, summer camp). I think it would be an interesting setting.

21 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I have never seen a Jason movie take place in the snow (I know, summer camp). I think it would be an interesting setting.

Do you study in the occult at all? You're the necromancer of dead threads lmao.