wes

Confirmed Counselors and Jasons for BETA (w/stats)

This forum has gone to shit lmfao you guys are always arguing over the most minuscule things that's how you know the game is coming along well since all the negative feedback are nitpicking over personal annoyances like stats and the vhs effect yet nothing game breaking. So i say if these things bother you so much and will ruin your experience protest by not playing it, your missing presence won't be felt. The Devs going against The Norm and allowing us involvement has lead to alot of unwarranted entitlement, You can't please everybody... Don't let the vocal minority speak for the majority who could careless about these non issues and just want to play the fucking game that ALL of us have been waiting years for, i feel alot of you have lost sight of that. so if these are the kind of things you're bitching about give your head.

Guys how about my post ^ which is a concern!!! if that's the main character select menu the Jason's stats are confusing if they all have the same power but some are missing particular ones how will we know he has that missing power?

It has been laid out clearly. The only powers missing from any of the Jasons are running. That's it. Which we already had an idea would be the case. 2 and 3 can run. Zombie Jasons cannot. No other powers are missing per the post by wes. All the Jasons can use all the powers except running. Zombie Jasons cannot run.

This forum has gone to shit lmfao you guys are always arguing over the most minuscule things that's how you know the game is coming along well since all the negative feedback are nitpicking over personal annoyances like stats and the vhs effect yet nothing game breaking. So i say if these things bother you so much and will ruin your experience protest by not playing it, your missing presence won't be felt. The Devs going against The Norm and allowing us involvement has lead to alot of unwarranted entitlement, You can't please everybody... Don't let the vocal minority speak for the majority who could careless about these non issues and just want to play the fucking game that ALL of us have been waiting years for, i feel alot of you have lost sight of that. so if these are the kind of things you're bitching about give your head.

Hey man I'm not complaining Wes and the team want us to speak our thoughts and my opinion is that it's confusing on the Jason stats that's all! If anything I'm the one that tells people that when I grew up I only had Atari and Nintendo and was amazed by what we had and I usually tell people to stop nitpicking this game lol I see nothing wrong about explaining something before the game is released! That's all ;)

I don't think it's stats I think it's the main selection page to choose characters

It has been laid out clearly. The only powers missing from any of the Jasons are running. That's it. Which we already had an idea would be the case. 2 and 3 can run. Zombie Jasons cannot. No other powers are missing per the post by wes. All the Jasons can use all the powers except running. Zombie Jasons cannot run.

go back and look at the charts one had morph one doesn't one has teleport one doesn't if you never played the game or had no clue as a new buyer the counselors is easy to read but the Jason's are confusing. Sure you and I know but not the majority

go back and look at the charts one had morph one doesn't one has teleport one doesn't if you never played the game or had no clue as a new buyer the counselors is easy to read but the Jason's are confusing. Sure you and I know but not the majority

Someone asked what the weaknesses meant (like how one jason has a weakness for morph) and Wes said that it just meant theres a longer cooldown. (If that's what your asking about)

« Be a guy if you want to kick Jason's ass »= root of the problem

« Be a guy if you want to kick Jason's ass »= root of the problem

Oh my God dude, just go then. If your biggest complaint is the female stats aren't pandering to you, then go. You're the root of the problem, why? Because you're going to complain about it until you get what you want. Want to know something? It's not a big secret but, when it comes to the stats, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET WHAT YOU WANT! Meaning you do nothing but try to ruin the game for everyone else due to your opinion that you were told BEFORE HAND "tough cookies" on. So go, we don't want you running mic solace on this game with your "women Atten equal to men until they're better than men" type bullshit. Whether you say it port not, that's exactly how it is. Bye Felicia.

Someone asked what the weaknesses meant (like how one jason has a weakness for morph) and Wes said that it just meant theres a longer cooldown. (If that's what your asking about)

I don't mean to sound like a pain or complaining but I don't know if I'm explaining this the wrong way to you guys? but no one is getting my concern! It's not even all that important but just something I thought the team could hear about to better the game idk maybe I'm the only one who sees it!

I'll try one last time! Ok so when choosing your counselor you clearly see each councelors stats (they all have the same stats but they are all listed) whether the graphs are low high empty very simple... now when you go to select a Jason some have different abilities than others listed, like one has morph one doesn't one has shift one doesn't now we are supposed to know that they all have the same powers but they aren't all listed?

Why don't they just list all the Jason's stats the same as the councelors are? Put all the abilities listed for each Jason even if it's not his ability just turn that graph all the way down!

Also would not be mad if there was a strong female stat character and a high stealth stat make character? What bothers me is the complaining about the one thing that won't be changed, the stats of the current characters we're given. They look pretty diverse to me for the most part.

Listen everybody, I am not going to lock this thread because Wes created it and it is a good thread. However this bickering over male / female stats needs to stop. Jason kills everyone regardless of stats. Also keep in mind this is a beta if stats need to be adjusted they will be. No one is making a stance of men are stronger than women or anything like that. There are points for attributes. Some do better than others in areas depending on the arch type let's not go crazy and start digging into discussion that has nothing to do with the spirit of this post. When beta goes live you can play and make accurate assessments on what you feel needs tweaking in the beta forums. An argument on this topic is not necessary and to carry on back and forth is unproductive and holds no merit on the actual intent of the post. Let's be civil in our discussions.

• Like 4

I don't mean to sound like a pain or complaining but I don't know if I'm explaining this the wrong way to you guys? but no one is getting my concern! It's not even all that important but just something I thought the team could hear about to better the game idk maybe I'm the only one who sees it!

I'll try one last time! Ok so when choosing your counselor you clearly see each councelors stats (they all have the same stats but they are all listed) whether the graphs are low high empty very simple... now when you go to select a Jason some have different abilities than others listed, like one has morph one doesn't one has shift one doesn't now we are supposed to know that they all have the same powers but they aren't all listed?

Why don't they just list all the Jason's stats the same as the councelors are? Put all the abilities listed for each Jason even if it's not his ability just turn that graph all the way down!

If your talking about how one of his abilities isnt on the stats, I think it just means that he's neutral in that ability. Like if its in the 'strengths' stat, he gets a boost to it.

« Be a guy if you want to kick Jason's ass »= root of the problem

That's where you're flawed logic lies.

Hitting Jason =/= kicking his ass wtf?

(EDIT: I just saw Jpops post. Sorry but that guys)

What is the difference between the  Morph and Shift power Jason has? I know both involve teleportation but I don't know the difference.

What is the difference between the  Morph and Shift power Jason has? I know both involve teleportation but I don't know the difference.

Shift is short-range and Morph is long-range if I remember right

• Like 1

Shift is short-range and Morph is long-range if I remember right

Pretty much. Shift is like a blink ability. Short range point to point.

Morph is a long range Teleport that is met to move you across the map.

• Like 1

I normally never read a thread after posting what I post, was shocked about what happened here.

It's dead by what I see, but everyone don't forget you can level and when you do it levels universally for all

your counselors. Since this was more about the counselors. I'm going to be Jenny and I'm gonna kick ass with her

no questions asked! I don't know what her luck means but she got a good ton of it and naturally I'm lucky at heart.

(I know self indulgent but not the main concern)  When you level then your stats  level, that's a good assumption that speaks

common sense. You be happy with your counselor and upgrade them anyway possible. Nobody is wrong (even though we feel it in our heart), people can express

their opinion. Respectfully disagree as adults, which I know majority is on this thread. If people would wanna know why they made the certain decision concerning 

strength by my thoughts? Gender roles, they are always present in our society, we can change it when we experience the game so some don't threat.

Everyone stay positive and still feel hype for this game, feed-back is good for the developers to look at, either if it's from the beta experience or on their social

medias including these forums. You don't know what they may do next. ;-)

Luck increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.

That chance perhaps to get in an extra fortunate whack or two with a weapon to knock Jason over or little things like passing a skill check you might've failed.

Jenny's got a lucky angel on her shoulder, all right!

It's funny; the counselors were designed as archetypes, like thumbnail sketches of people - the Bookish Girl, the Girl Next Door - and yet we're really starting to get the connection simply thanks to design and stats and names.

It's Deborah, not the Bookish Girl. It's Jenny, not the Girl Next Door.

And it's CHAD MOTHERF'ING KENSINGTON!

• Like 3

4 hours until it's the 20th here. So i guess atleast 10 hours until keys are being sent out.

the wait is agonizing

4 hours until it's the 20th here. So i guess atleast 10 hours until keys are being sent out.

the wait is agonizing

Its 12:21 here in vegas, so 12 hours till launch. But I think its going by east coast.. so if thats the case ya its about 10 hours.

If your talking about how one of his abilities isnt on the stats, I think it just means that he's neutral in that ability. Like if its in the 'strengths' stat, he gets a boost to it.

Yeah but with it not being on the stats I get confused and don't remember what it was or if he has it at all ... again not a biggie just me overthinking it

Yeah but with it not being on the stats I get confused and don't remember what it was or if he has it at all ... again not a biggie just me overthinking it

Well, when you're actually playing as Jason, you'll be able to see the abilities anyway. It's not like there's a huge learning curve to that.

Well, when you're actually playing as Jason, you'll be able to see the abilities anyway. It's not like there's a huge learning curve to that.

Right that's why it's not a big deal!