Sign in to follow this  
sbm76

Spare beta access key?

Damn, that Tommy Jarvis trailer got me even more hyped!

Anyway, I pre-ordered the game through slasher backer and I believe that this won't give me keys to the first beta due this year. Only the kickstarter backers get 5 keys for this initial beta, right?

So, I am here to ask if anyone backing the game from the start may have a spare key to give me, either through pm or email (I know the keys haven't been sent out yet). Thanks in advance!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we only get a key for ourselves for the Friends and Family kickstarter beta. Then the later closed beta is where all preorders get 5 keys.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we only get a key for ourselves for the Friends and Family kickstarter beta. Then the later closed beta is where all preorders get 5 keys.

The open beta will be coming out before Winter the devs said and then you will receive your keys and 5 extra keys. Winter officially starts on December 21st so if they keep their promise we should have them before then.

You will receive keys for a pre-order. beta drops before the end of this year it is not tied to a season. Also I am closing this because there are several topics on beta. Please search before you create a new topic of discussion.

For answers to other questions you may have you can check out the FAQ here

http://f13game.com/faq