Sign in to follow this  
peter_brown

victoria sterling outfit

woah what were the devs thinking with that horrible outfit they made for victoria, i know the game is 80's themed but jesus christ, i was expecting way more than that especially for the max lvl required counselor in the game, and now knowing that there wont be any future content i know i won't be playing her very much, what a let down

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, peter_brown said:

woah what were the devs thinking with that horrible outfit they made for victoria, i know the game is 80's themed but jesus christ, i was expecting way more than that especially for the max lvl required counselor in the game, and now knowing that there wont be any future content i know i won't be playing her very much, what a let down

Level requirements for counselors dont make them any better or worse. Everytime they added a new counselor out of the original set they get a level requirement higher than the previous one. Originally Tiffany Cox was the last counselor to be unlocked at level 18. Good times.

I mix the pink top with blue pants for Victoria. I've found mixing the tops and bottoms up a bit looks better. But yeah, her outfits are pretty damn ugly.

I've never seen anyone play Victoria since the week she was released, and I have to assume it's because of her horrible outfit.

7 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I've never seen anyone play Victoria since the week she was released, and I have to assume it's because of her horrible outfit.

While ugly, that's the worst reason to I've ever heard to not play a counselor. I do see her played but not that often.

12 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

While ugly, that's the worst reason to I've ever heard to not play a counselor. I do see her played but not that often.

If I went by the logic of not playing counselors with horrible fashion sense, I wouldn't play half of them.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

Though I don't have her stats on me - I'm pretty sure she's pretty bang average at everything...there are much better counselor options. That's the reason most people don't play as her.

I think her clothes are cool. Sometimes I like to find the worst combination possible of shirt and throusers. :D

What I find strange in Victoria is her posture. She's almost deformed lol

On 10/12/2018 at 10:36 PM, BFizzle said:

She's my go-to.  Decent speed and stamina, great luck, manageable repair, and she's a female so she can get the sweater.

Also, after I hit Jason and stun him, I can do the "apologize" emote.  I find the insincere apology to the sexually-frustrated, impoverished monster-man to be downright hilarious and totally fitting for her rich mean girl persona.

• Like 1

On October 12, 2018 at 10:18 PM, Splatterhouse said:

Though I don't have her stats on me - I'm pretty sure she's pretty bang average at everything...there are much better counselor options. That's the reason most people don't play as her.

The counterpoint to that argument is that her general averageness is a good reason to use her. She's not great at anything, but she's not particularly bad at anything, either. And, as gtdjlocker311 mentioned, she can go grab the sweater as well.

She's probably not a widely used counselor because most people like to play on either extreme end of the fight or fix spectrum and she's somewhere in the middle. By the time she's unlocked, people also seem to have found their go-to characters and don't waver far from those. I'm a Level 150 and rarely play anyone other than AJ or Eric. I think the only time I've ever played as Tiffany was to get the trophy for playing as all of the counselors.

The blue and pink option are alright.. but she is pretty much wearing pajamas. It's a real shame they never released clothing packs that included characters outside of the original ones.

Her outfit is based on Melissa from F13 Part 7, similar to how Jenny's outfit is based on Chris from Part 3. So technically, her outfit is not the developer's creation.

The outfit is based off of Melissa's outfit from Part 7. The problem is that despite being loose clothing, it is way too baggy in game and a lot more slim/form fitting in the movie. The devs didn't do a terrible job with it, but it could be better than what it turned out to be.