Sign in to follow this  
TomDice

Have you made up your own games with your friends

So you’ve killed Jason a million times, you’ve been level 150 forever. You know the maps like the back of your hand at this point, so what now? So myself and my consistent lobby of friends play some alternate games in private matches. 

Game #1 The Purge: pretty self explanatory, it’s a free for all kill each other until there is one left standing. Jason referees the game, and at the two minutes left mark can start using knives to level the playing field. Last person standing wins and is Jason for the next match.

Game #2 Battle Royal: Find a place on a map to meet up. Gather as many weapons, and traps as possible. Try to collect first aid sprays as well. Put all the weapons in the middle of a large enough circle for everyone to participate. Then place traps all around the circle, including Jason traps. Then on the outside of the circle of the traps drop all the first aid sprays that were found. Please note rifles are to be collected but not placed in the circle. The rifles will be used for a dual for the last two people standing. Commence the killing in the circle until the last two people are standing. Again Jason referees and can use knives at the two minutes left mark. Last person standing is the winner and is Jason in the next match.

Game #3 Death Proof: The rules for this game is that no one can kill each other until both cars are fixed. So if you find keys keep it to yourself until the cars are fixed. Once the cars are fixed and are started up, you may start killing each other. The rule is whoever is driving can run you over and you’re not allowed to go into cabins or the water. So run for your life. Jason is referees, and to make things more interesting can place traps on cars before they are fixed. Cars can not have passengers! If someone jumps in your car, Jason will grab that person out of the car. If the last two people that are alive are the ones driving they must abandon the cars and fight to the death. I’ve seen a lot of people get the cars permanently stuck in these matches trying to run people over so be careful. 

We have a few other games in regular matches like Treasure Island and Treasure Shack. I’ll explain if you’re interested. By all means I’m sure these game ideas might be old and I’m sure have been done before. I’m just curious what you and your crews are doing to keep the game fun. 

Limited powers: if its me as Jason and there's only one counselor or two, I will limit myself to waiting until stalk or only using running and the lake to get around, no morph or shift.

• Like 1

I can't remember if I originally saw the idea on here or Reddit, but my friends and I did a Date Night mode a couple of times, where essentially you only work with one other counselor and no one else - your "date."

• Like 1

These are all very interesting ideas. I'm gonna have to try them all out.

• Like 1

Ive been Jason in a random qp lobby, and I told the last two counselors (who were under level twenty, I just liked messing with newbies) that who ever won a rap battle with me being the judge, I would let live. They were both bad, but some good roasts were flung back and forth, and I let a Tiffany win by boat. It was pretty funny.

• Like 1

Protect LaChappa mode. Jason's win condition is that he has to kill LaChappa.

LaChappa can only run, hide, use spray, knives, and firecrackers. He can not use weapons. 

Other counselors can fix objectives or bodyguard for LaChappa if Jason spots him.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, malloymk said:

LaChappa can only run, hide, use spray, knives, and firecrackers. He can not use weapons. 

Other counselors can fix objectives or bodyguard for LaChappa if Jason spots him.

I'm in!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, malloymk said:

Sounds fun, but what if Jason is assigned one LaChapppa out of seven, and he doesn't know, while survivors know which is the target. Maybe if he kills the wrong one, he loses one of his abilities, or the ability to use knives and swing? Still that does sound fun. I might have to try it.

• Like 1

i did one where the jason couldnt touch anyone/kill anyone until he kills the player using vanessa and the other players could pass items to that player to help him/her survive long enough for them to escape, it was also up to the players to decide who the vanessa player was so choose wisely make sure you pick one who can juke jason for a while 

• Like 1