Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

FIX THIS GAME PLEEEASEEE

This game has so many fucking glitches. Its not a secret, I get it, we are working on them, but this game seems to have so many problems, it gets extremely frusturating when something dumb happens and ruins your play experience for the rest of the game. ie: E button when getting out of a car, getting animation stuck, Guns and flares not working but giving you marked xp, floating players, jasons grabbing through walls and furniture.

These things are getting very annoying to deal with on a daily basis.

22 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

This game has so many fucking glitches. Its not a secret, I get it, we are working on them, but this game seems to have so many problems, it gets extremely frusturating when something dumb happens and ruins your play experience for the rest of the game. ie: E button when getting out of a car, getting animation stuck, Guns and flares not working but giving you marked xp, floating players, jasons grabbing through walls and furniture.

Fixes take time. If you're bothered by the excessive problems with the game, maybe you should take a break for a bit. Come back in a few weeks and see if anything has improved. It's not worth losing your cool over.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:31 AM, SteadyGosling said:

It is an abandoned game right now. Hasn't patched more than 6 months ago.....

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SametChan said:

It is an abandoned game right now. Hasn't patched more than 6 months ago.....

Uhh... there's been two update patches in the last month or so.

• Thanks 1

I think this is the common problem. My elder brother used to play this game, but he did not face such problem.  The main aspect of any game is that it should run smoothly either on a PC or on a tablet. You can also try other games from the Instant-Gaming.  There are many video games that have amazing features. I used to play Destiny 2 which is a fighting game.

4 hours ago, LizabethMickle said:

I think this is the common problem. My elder brother used to play this game, but he did not face such problem.  The main aspect of any game is that it should run smoothly either on a PC or on a tablet. You can also try other games from the Instant-Gaming.  There are many video games that have amazing features. I used to play Destiny 2 which is a fighting game.

Destiny a fighter game i think you have to re-read.

22 hours ago, DrLeatherface said:

Uhh... there's been two update patches in the last month or so.

Yeah. I've seen it. I said the only glitch hasn't patched.

• Confused 2