Alien_Number_Six

They got me! (It only took a year and a half.)

It actually feels kind of liberating. It no longer seems like a big deal. Lol

16 minutes ago, Grape said:

It actually feels kind of liberating. It no longer seems like a big deal. Lol

I've never been killed and never will.  Its basically a promise I made to myself a long time ago...lol

To me.. Jason killers are basically pests and I will always do what ever it takes to avoid getting killed, just to prove a point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I've never been killed and never will.  Its basically a promise I made to myself a long time ago...lol

To me.. Jason killers are basically pests and I will always do what ever it takes to avoid getting killed, just to prove a point.

“Cowardly” or not, It’s tempting to hide out in the lake just to spite them. If they have already taken your mask off and have fixed both cars or called the cops then they have already won, so why add insult to injury?

If you're a good Jason, they can't start any of the escapes 

5 hours ago, HuDawg said:

No problem, to each their own. I can’t justify running and hiding, as it is only a game.

It is a shame that they made it way to easy to pull off.

1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

“Cowardly” or not, It’s tempting to hide out in the lake just to spite them.

I don't jump in the lake... 

I prefer to keep myself close enough to keep their hopes up... and then vanish once they get too close.  As much as possible.

Of course i also go for long walks collecting pocket knives.. 

1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

If they have already taken your mask off and have fixed both cars or called the cops then they have already won, so why add insult to injury?

Well if thats the case... They can leave. Ain't nobody forcing them to run all over the map looking for a Jason kill.

Besides i always go in with 5 second left.  Just so the sweater stuns me as the game ends..lol

I try my best to knock out power and prevent Tommy from ever arriving in the first place, not just to avoid being killed, but more so to avoid having another player I have to deal with, not to mention one who has perfect stats. Some matches he is called right away, others it takes a while before anyone calls out. Sometimes you get lucky.

9 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I don't jump in the lake... 

I prefer to keep myself close enough to keep their hopes up... and then vanish once they get too close.  As much as possible.

Of course i also go for long walks collecting pocket knives.. 

Well if thats the case... They can leave. Ain't nobody forcing them to run all over the map looking for a Jason kill.

Besides i always go in with 5 second left.  Just so the sweater stuns me as the game ends..lol

Just killed a guy today who tried that little trick today. He rage quit as soon as Tomy hit the X. I stunned him, third person hit him, he rage quit during the death cinematic.

15 hours ago, sedaiv said:

If you're a good Jason, they can't start any of the escapes 

Like to see that proven with some video evidence.Against a well oiled experienced Discord group? You can't be 2 places at once so they will get at least one objective done especially on a small map.Doesn't matter how good a Jason player you are. And I'd like to see you do it with Part 4 with 3 traps and -shift and crap water speed.And against 4 Chads and 3 Vanessa's all with legendary perks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Just killed a guy today who tried that little trick today. He rage quit as soon as Tomy hit the X. I stunned him, third person hit him, he rage quit during the death cinematic.

What little trick?

He was obviously not paying attention.

Not that it matters, It will be a cold day in hell by the time I get killed as Jason.  Its ain't happening...

• Like 1

Well done @Alien_Number_Six Always good to see a Jason player who when the streak runs out takes it like a pro. I hate the Jason's who see that they are in the crosshairs of being killed and run off to hide in the water until the end of the match. Props to you for taking the loss and moving along. I too had the streak for over a year before my first loss. As of to date from the launch of the game i have only died twice as Jason in about 800 total Jason matches played. There is no shame in dying as Jason and people need to understand that. Sad fact is that majority of the players who say they are the best Jason's and cannot be beaten are the ones who run and hide for the water when they are about to take the fall lol

I don't consider getting killed as Jason to be a bad thing. If anything, it's an opportunity to improve yourself and refine your techniques. If I get killed, I msg a couple of them and congratulate them (inversely, I msg a few of them to say GG if nobody survives). There's no shame in getting killed unless you act like a whiny brat over it.

I've gotten killed several times, but only once was it by surprise. I lost my mask early but wasn't concerned since I mistakenly thought I'd killed the only female counselor left (chased her into a cabin, killed someone in a closet and assumed it was her). I get the warning from Pamela and Morph over in time to see a bloody and limping TJ going into the shack. 

Assuming that it was a distraction to buy time for someone to fix a car or telephone, I strolled into the shack and just as I stepped into the (for lack of a better term) inner room... "Jason! Mother is talking to you!" 

"WTF?!"

That game is the reason I now check the scoreboard so much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I don't consider getting killed as Jason to be a bad thing. If anything, it's an opportunity to improve yourself and refine your techniques. If I get killed, I msg a couple of them and congratulate them (inversely, I msg a few of them to say GG if nobody survives). There's no shame in getting killed unless you act like a whiny brat over it.

I've gotten killed several times, but only once was it by surprise. I lost my mask early but wasn't concerned since I mistakenly thought I'd killed the only female counselor left (chased her into a cabin, killed someone in a closet and assumed it was her). I get the warning from Pamela and Morph over in time to see a bloody and limping TJ going into the shack. 

Assuming that it was a distraction to buy time for someone to fix a car or telephone, I strolled into the shack and just as I stepped into the (for lack of a better term) inner room... "Jason! Mother is talking to you!" 

"WTF?!"

That game is the reason I now check the scoreboard so much.

That's actually my favorite kill technique.

13 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

That's actually my favorite kill technique.

I never even saw sweater-girl until the kill animation started. It looked like she just backed up against the wall and used the sweater in my blind spot. Speaking of kill techniques, my favorite is to hole-up in one of the smaller cabins then simply wait until Jason rages through the door (which he most likely will if it's active). It's highly effective but very simple: Have Tommy wait inside near the door, get SG to prompt Jason into chasing her to the cabin, then just wait for him to bust through the door. If Rage is active, he'll very likely use it to get in instead of breaking the door down because he'll probably be following a "She's got the sweater, I need to get in there quick before she has time to escape" train of thought.

13 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Like to see that proven with some video evidence.Against a well oiled experienced Discord group? You can't be 2 places at once so they will get at least one objective done especially on a small map.Doesn't matter how good a Jason player you are. And I'd like to see you do it with Part 4 with 3 traps and -shift and crap water speed.And against 4 Chads and 3 Vanessa's all with legendary perks.

With 4 & 3 people that have bad repair, it's not hard. Yeah they have speed, part 4 & 7 have damage. It'll be hard just not impossible. I play part 7, with similar make ups as you said and still prevented escaping. It's NOT EASY but doable.

@HuDawg your shift trick. Killed a guy who attempted that as the sweater takes priority. 

10 hours ago, sedaiv said:

your shift trick. Killed a guy who attempted that as the sweater takes priority. 

I wouldn't call it a trick.  

I just take the sweater range... multiply it by 3.   And that's the range that no is allowed to enter.   Basically I play Jason backwards.

12 hours ago, sedaiv said:

With 4 & 3 people that have bad repair, it's not hard. Yeah they have speed, part 4 & 7 have damage. It'll be hard just not impossible. I play part 7, with similar make ups as you said and still prevented escaping. It's NOT EASY but doable.

Ahh preventing escapes but you specifically said that they couldn't even get one objective completed that is totally different and I can't believe you can stop a good team from getting at least one objective done if escaping is their goal.  The only time that could happen if they were strictly out to kill you and had no intentions of a plan b. That doesn't happen very often. Good kill squads usually have a plan b. I know people who main Chad's and Vanessa's and can get stuff repaired no problem.

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Ahh preventing escapes but you specifically said that they couldn't even get one objective completed that is totally different and I can't believe you can stop a good team from getting at least one objective done if escaping is their goal.  The only time that could happen if they were strictly out to kill you and had no intentions of a plan b. That doesn't happen very often. Good kill squads usually have a plan b. I know people who main Chad's and Vanessa's and can get stuff repaired no problem.

Not hard to repair anything when you can just re-roll the skill check game down to 5. 

The last skill check is difficult because it usually ends up being very small and the wheel is going fast, so I tend to make 1 mistake when I repair with Chad or Vanessa.  But even if Jason comes over right away, I can hightail it out of there before he gets there. 

The only repair I don't like doing as Chad/Vanessa is the fuse box, because that one mistake can screw you and the entire team. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

Not hard to repair anything when you can just re-roll the skill check game down to 5. 

The last skill check is difficult because it usually ends up being very small and the wheel is going fast, so I tend to make 1 mistake when I repair with Chad or Vanessa.  But even if Jason comes over right away, I can hightail it out of there before he gets there. 

The only repair I don't like doing as Chad/Vanessa is the fuse box, because that one mistake can screw you and the entire team. 

Gas drops are one of two places, crackling can be a blessing if Jason is taking out fuse boxes. But I agree, a phone drop can mean GG. And i don't mean Good Game, i mean Good Golly.

Keys are STILLA crucial to escaping @TimDuke 01. Before you say anything, yes, good and even great Jason's have had 1/2 people escape due to lucky counselor drops/finds or good old fashioned bad day. I've had games where I'd miss my Morph or find someone unaware but the counsellors get tje fuse before ai can trap and make the call.  But i handle pressure very well abd can go 7/7 or 8/8 in under 7 minutes with police arriving.

They got me too. My dumb ass roommate wanted to talk to me about serious matters then start a fight. So i couldn't play at my best. They got me too. Shit happens, anyobe else still playing like me?

1,124 hours... over 550 matches as Jason... they just got me. Such a terrible feeling. Sweater girl needed one slash or a throwing knife and I was good.

I had survived 2 kill squads earlier, one I even wiped before Rage. I was feeling good about it. 

I laughed with them and congratulated them. It was well-earned and a tough battle.

I purposely killed some kids earlier, but the one listened to the leader enough to grab the axe and hit the A button came back as Tommy.

I think I hear them playing TAPS in the background right now. Now that one is down, time to move forward and accept them much easier in the future.

Ive seen it done more in the last 2 weeks since resuming this game than I did for an entire year I played it before.  Easy peasy for a team of Jason Hunting  counselors that communicate with each other now.  

I think its messed up how EASY it is to kill Jason now (It should be a very rare thing to do) but its the reality of the current game unfortunately.  

Sadly when I was killed for the first time after 2500hrs of game play, I was supper salty I didn't quit I didn't say anything to the players I just quit playing the game for a few days after the match. I wasn't so much pissed at the players I was angry at myself for making such a stupid move I shifted after Vanessa the sweater girl when her and Tommy were together in the house in the hallway of all areas I grabbed her he hit me I got stunned and once out of the stun she used the sweater and the rest was history!

I was so mad at myself for being so stupid in that moment after going so long and so many hours undefeated to end up getting killed by making such a rookie mistake I know why I did it I was frustrated cuz I had been chasing them for a min and wanted to just kill her fast my impatience got me killed and I knew it. I admit I was mad at the players but much madder at myself and after I took a couple of days to think it over I was more impressed at how well they did than angry at them any longer.

I mean they were just playing the game they got me and I had to admit it to my denial oh boy that was a tough one to take after so long again 2500hrs and over a year  here as well I know my hrs cuz after the game I looked at my hrs. I believe all Jason mains will eventually meet their match given they play enough and I understand the competitive nature of the game cuz i'm very competitive myself yet at the end of the day you just gotta chuck it up as a learning exp and move on.