I mean yeah it's not bannable anymore, but could we at least give them a week or two week suspension? Just an idea. 

I mean this is getting out of hand!

Edited by Ambiguously gay batman
adding more
  • Like 1

Better get used to it,  Many long time players thats still playing are getting bored, many of them starting to teaming or team kill with the car.  Doesn't really bother me, since I'm also getting bored of the same shit and it gives me another danger to consider when I'm in a lobby with a known team-killer.

It'd be nice if it wasn't a thing. I'll never understand people who feel the need to cheat (which is exactly what teaming is reguardless of if it's bannable or not) or simply ruin other people's fun. Unfortunately I don't think the devs are willing to bother at this point. Only thing you can do is give them a taste of their own medicine.  I remember one game I had a teamer. I ran them over with the car every game after that till they left.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

It'd be nice if it wasn't a thing. I'll never understand people who feel the need to cheat (which is exactly what teaming is reguardless of if it's bannable or not) or simply ruin other people's fun. Unfortunately I don't think the devs are willing to bother at this point. Only thing you can do is give them a taste of their own medicine.  I remember one game I had a teamer. I ran them over with the car every game after that till they left.

1. For a cheater, it's an easier win than playing by the implied rules.

2. Ruining the fun of others puts them well on their way to becoming a troll.

3. Did you run the teamer over before or after the implementation of the Salt Mines?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

1. For a cheater, it's an easier win than playing by the implied rules.

2. Ruining the fun of others puts them well on their way to becoming a troll.

3. Did you run the teamer over before or after the implementation of the Salt Mines?

This was a couple weeks ago. I might have left the lobby but my friend was the host so I decided some negative reinforcement was in order.

43 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

This was a couple weeks ago. I might have left the lobby but my friend was the host so I decided some negative reinforcement was in order.

Nothing wrong with a bit of reinforcement.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

I ran them over as they were teaming!

That's about all you can do to deal with them.

• Thanks 1

Take the death and switch lobbies.  Can't expect Gun to police this game..

Teaming isnt even bannable anymore(a shame). Nothing you can do, but try to survive and give them a giant f u at the end, suicide and find new lobby. Or die and find a new lobby.

On 10/7/2018 at 8:55 AM, HuDawg said:

Take the death and switch lobbies.  Can't expect Gun to police this game..

Gun has better things to do, like working on their bug fixes.

11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

You absolutely can. 

Run the counselor over with the car and kill the Jason. 

Running them over doesn't solve much, as they will return the favor down the road.

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Teaming isnt even bannable anymore(a shame). Nothing you can do, but try to survive and give them a giant f u at the end, suicide and find new lobby. Or die and find a new lobby.

The biggest "screw you" that can be given to teamers, is to survive their antics, and then find a new lobby afterwards.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Running them over doesn't solve much, as they will return the favor down the road.

*Can return the favor down the road. IF they can...*

I always play with a wingman (at least one) so I guess this really isn't much of an issue for me. If you run them over 2-3 times in a row they'll usually get the idea and leave. Also if you kill the Jason they're almost guaranteed to leave. 

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

*Can return the favor down the road. IF they can...*

I always play with a wingman (at least one) so I guess this really isn't much of an issue for me. If you run them over 2-3 times in a row they'll usually get the idea and leave. Also if you kill the Jason they're almost guaranteed to leave. 

They may or may not leave. Nothing is 100% with this game. It all depends on the people playing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

It only matters if one of them is Jason so...

I've seen pairs of counselors ruin the match for everyone else by trolling. That can be just as bad as a counselor teaming with Jason.

• Like 1

Idk I don't have that problem with teamers. Glitchers yes. Idk if that has anything to do with my aggressive approach to teamers or not. Take the passive way out if you like. It's your game...

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Idk I don't have that problem with teamers. Glitchers yes. Idk if that has anything to do with my aggressive approach to teamers or not. Take the passive way out if you like. It's your game...

I just outplay the teamers. When they can't ruin your fun, they leave. No killing needed. To each their own with their approaches.

• Like 1