VylirVail

private matches for platinum

Who wants to help each other in private matches to get most of the easy trophies and every kill? (yes you can get them in private matches)

even 2 players are enough!

Hello, welcome! Just wondering, if you need help getting easy trophies, why not play in qp to get them? And what trophies are you talking about, use shotgun or call Tommy a certain amount of times? They are really easy to get brother, you dont need private matches, and getting the 500 & 1000 matches, I dont really the private will be a better alternative for qp. But hey, best of luck to you.

Private is good to get all enviroment kills......there's no way to kill a survivor on cemetery fence because no one hide in it :)

1 hour ago, Dark Nick said:

Private is good to get all enviroment kills......there's no way to kill a survivor on cemetery fence because no one hide in it :)

It happened for me a couple of times, either running from the Higgins Haven shack, or chasing them while looking for my shack and run into the wrong location, and they get trapped. Not to hard.

1 hour ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

It happened for me a couple of times, either running from the Higgins Haven shack, or chasing them while looking for my shack and run into the wrong location, and they get trapped. Not to hard.

The problem is that it's incredibly circumstantial. The barn closet being another one.

19 hours ago, The Doctor said:

The problem is that it's incredibly circumstantial. The barn closet being another one.

Very true. I must have gotten lucky, because i feel like I was given each of those incredibly circumstantial kills with the first 50 levels. From looking back, I can see how this would be difficult.