Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Next in line jason player Broken PS4

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

In a row? If had those nights where I'm Jason every other game.

For the times I go into QP solo w/ Jason pref, I'm jealous <_<  lol

26 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

For the times I go into QP solo w/ Jason pref, I'm jealous <_<  lol

It's not something that happens all the time. I'll also have those nights where I'm in with Jason preference and never get selected. Ideally, if I'm set to Jason preference I'd like to be the big guy a few times in a night. I have more a when it rains it pours kind of luck.

I have gotten Jason twice in a row before. 

Saw one guy had Jason in our group, he changed Jason selection in between games, got Jason again.

Last Thursday I think I had Jason once but was 1/3 people that had my preference set to Jason

The so called “ticket system” either never worked or was just more made up B.S by the devs.

1 minute ago, NytmereZ said:

The so called “ticket system” either never worked or was just more made up B.S by the devs.

I personally don't think it was ""made up" but I do completely agree it never actually worked as intended.

3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I personally don't think it was ""made up" but I do completely agree it never actually worked as intended.

Add it to the Mount Everest-looking pile of things that don't work as intended in this game.

• Haha 3

I had Jason twice in a row several times. Usually, I give everyone a free pass the second time.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I had Jason twice in a row several times. Usually, I give everyone a free pass the second time.

Yeah, one round as Jason can be exhausting. I just don’t have the energy or motivation to keep up that pace twice in a row, usually. 

4 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah, one round as Jason can be exhausting. I just don’t have the energy or motivation to keep up that pace twice in a row, usually. 

If I did poorly the first round (or the counselors we're particularly obnoxious) then I'll use the second game to more-or-less "correct mistakes". If I get 6/8 or higher,  I'll pm a few of them and tell them to escape if they want to. 

EDIT:

If one of them decide to try attacking me anyway, that counselors grace period is revoked and he/she is totally fucked. Everyone else gets to leave unharmed (provided they don't try to rescue said counselor)

7 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I personally don't mind back-to-back rounds as Jason when they come up. The adrenaline rush gives me the strength to keep going.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Played last night in the same random group for about 2 hrs and my preference is Jason along with 3 others but this one guy was Jason 4 times!?! Hmmm 

just a heads up @ShiftySamurai

I swear im cursed now at getting Jason..

In the past month i've only got to play as Jason a handful of times.

Played at least 8 QP matches a night for the last 4 nights, preference set as Jason. I wasn’t selected as Jason in any of them.

The only good things out of the past few nights is there were no host quits or Jason quits, and I’m finding tapes more frequently.