Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguously gay batman

is anyone being banned anymore

10 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

First thing, take your anger down a few notches. If you want people to show good manners and respect you, consider setting an example and show good manners yourself.

Second thing, it's spelled Don Quixote. I enjoyed the story, but that reference makes little sense here.

Third thing, let your argument go. Continuing to take cheap shots at others here won't make anyone take you seriously. You dislike teabaggers and people who lack manners. Let's leave it at that.

Understandable.

Talking of manners, it is rude to assume someone is angry when he isn´t. First thing: I don´t have any anger.  Second thing: Who are you again to tell others to leave it be? A mod or a dev? No? Then please do not tell me what to do. Thx.

And it is quijote unless you prefer ancient grammar. And it does make sense. The chances of sucess are pretty much the same...

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Careful, they'll delete your posts.

I know, this is their safe space where anything other than "Gun is awesome, they can do no wrong, the problem is the 'fans ' who won't continue to support programming incompetence."

This isn't a game forum, it's a Gun circle jerk where they can hide from the real world.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I know, this is their safe space where anything other than "Gun is awesome, they can do no wrong, the problem is the 'fans ' who won't continue to support programming incompetence."

This isn't a game forum, it's a Gun circle jerk where they can hide from the real world.

I don't know how to respond to this statement. I just spit out my coffee from reading it.

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

heh. Here have a like.

Well this escalated quickly. Teabagging is just dumb and rude. As for being killed as Jason, no not everyone gas been. I haven't been yet. I know it'll eventually happen but I've been lucky so far.

8 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Teabagging is just dumb and rude

Disagree.  From personal experience, teabagging one's enemies provides the ultimate high.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Disagree.  From personal experience, teabagging one's enemies provides the ultimate high.

Now I've got visions of Brochappa teabagging people lol.

3 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

Teabagging wouldn't even be a thing if Halo 2 was never made so thank Bungie and Microsoft for your anger towards those that do it.

I've mastered necromancy. Now it's on to time travel.

14 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Well this escalated quickly. Teabagging is just dumb and rude. As for being killed as Jason, no not everyone gas been. I haven't been yet. I know it'll eventually happen but I've been lucky so far.

I don't personally care for it myself, but I seem to be in the minority according to some people.

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I've mastered necromancy. Now it's on to time travel.

Be careful with that necromancy.... we wouldn't want a zombie apocalypse starting.... or would we?

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Be careful with that necromancy.... we wouldn't want a zombie apocalypse starting.... or would we?

It all depends. You want in on the action?

9 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It all depends. You want in on the action?

Mastered necromancy myself many, many years ago... It keeps me young, kind of.... but I still feel old.. and sometimes I am coughing up dust. I don't play with it much anymore... dead things just smell bad... I never got used to that part of it.
    I always thought the zombie apocalypse would be my time to shine... but who would brew the beer? I am very picky on what kinds of beer I drink.

15 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Mastered necromancy myself many, many years ago... It keeps me young, kind of.... but I still feel old.. and sometimes I am coughing up dust. I don't play with it much anymore... dead things just smell bad... I never got used to that part of it.
    I always thought the zombie apocalypse would be my time to shine... but who would brew the beer? I am very picky on what kinds of beer I drink.

Well go to Europe before the Apocalypse starts. Germany alone has so many good beer, that it will last for a long time even during an apocalypse. Also less survivors than in the US due to strict gun laws over here. So even more beer left. :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I've got the beer already stockpiled. As far as the zombie stench, I'm working on that as we speak.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well go to Europe before the Apocalypse starts. Germany alone has so many good beer, that it will last for a long time even during an apocalypse. Also less survivors than in the US due to strict gun laws over here. So even more beer left. :P

I have never tried a German beer that I liked.... I am very picky with my beer. I might have to switch to whiskey... or rum... or maybe even the dreaded vodka.
  Also, I think I will stay in Canada... The zombies will just freeze solid come winter (and winter is coming), making them easy to deal with. Guns just draw more of them to the person using the gun (unless they have a silencer)… They will quickly run out of bullets and then where will they be? Old fashioned, quiet weapons are the way to go... like a pointed stick... or a sword... or a board with a nail in it.... the board with a nail in it is my favorite.

@Fair Play I hope you have a quiet generator for your beer fridge... warm beer sucks. I am in Canada, so I will just move into a brewery when the shit hits the fan... right after I create the most advanced board with a nail in it that has ever been conceived of.
   Certain incenses can overpower that smell... but somehow, I think there may be a better solution. In the end, when our homes are surrounded by these stinky former people... we may have to learn to get used to the smell.

5 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I have never tried a German beer that I liked.... I am very picky with my beer. I might have to switch to whiskey... or rum... or maybe even the dreaded vodka.
  Also, I think I will stay in Canada... The zombies will just freeze solid come winter (and winter is coming), making them easy to deal with. Guns just draw more of them to the person using the gun (unless they have a silencer)… They will quickly run out of bullets and then where will they be? Old fashioned, quiet weapons are the way to go... like a pointed stick... or a sword... or a board with a nail in it.... the board with a nail in it is my favorite.

@Fair Play I hope you have a quiet generator for your beer fridge... warm beer sucks. I am in Canada, so I will just move into a brewery when the shit hits the fan... right after I create the most advanced board with a nail in it that has ever been conceived of.
   Certain incenses can overpower that smell... but somehow, I think there may be a better solution. In the end, when our homes are surrounded by these stinky former people... we may have to learn to get used to the smell.

I'll be using alternative energy sources to power the quiet generator for my fridge. I've got a full stock of quiet weapons, including a couple nail bats.

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I'll be using alternative energy sources to power the quiet generator for my fridge. I've got a full stock of quiet weapons, including a couple nail bats.

It sounds like you have been preparing for this eventuality for some time... I am impressed.

14 hours ago, Ahab said:

It sounds like you have been preparing for this eventuality for some time... I am impressed.

It's never too late to prefer for the future...

23 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

The conversations have become derailed, but awesome a zombie apocalypse, gonna go kill random people for funsies.  

Have fun with that. ?

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 8:20 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

Yes. Unfortunately, most reports go something like this:

“Player A and Player B were doing [ban worthy] behavior. Please ban them” + cell phone picture of in-game player list.

This type of report leaves out any kind of proof and is not considered actionable as it is too easy for a player to make a false claim about another player. 

If you have proof that a player is breaking the rules and you feel that the JKB process is too slow, fire a PM to me here with a link or embed of your video and I’ll take care of it. 

I try to get audio evidence as always.