Sign in to follow this  
Ralph Wiggum777

Good Black Friday Scores?

Anyone get some good stuff on Black Friday weekend? There were some killer deals on TV's and video games. I was able to score Until Dawn for only $20 and the Gears of War remake for only $15.

• Like 1

Steam had some crazy deals . I dropped $90 worth of games on myself and $60 on my daughter . I got 15 games and all the DLC that came with them so 90 / 15 = $6 per average game ,  not a bad score . Thought I have not played it yet I think the best deal I made was Galactic Civilizations 3 , which released May 14 , 2015 ,  and all the DLC for it ... which at full price is $99 . 

Though sometimes I look at my steam library and wonder how many more games I have to have when there are so many I did not even installed or play yet ,  but at $6 " on average " , last year's Wolfenstein and The Evil Within with it's season pass was a great snag as well .

• Like 1

Yeah, they've got Rocket League on there today and I have a funny feeling I'm going to be spending $13 on it when I get off of work later... You should play that Wolfensteitn though. That game was amazing. Probably one of my favorite single player games of last year.

I got Until Dawn for £18 but I'm saving that until Christmas, so I can treat myself to a snow filled night playing it!

Also picked up a new streaming microphone for £89.99, a Rode one. A pair of Beyerdynamic headphones for £79.99. Finally, the craziest purchase of all, a 31" 1952 DC style Batman figure. Yup.

• Like 2

I got Until Dawn for £18 but I'm saving that until Christmas, so I can treat myself to a snow filled night playing it!

Also picked up a new streaming microphone for £89.99, a Rode one. A pair of Beyerdynamic headphones for £79.99. Finally, the craziest purchase of all, a 31" 1952 DC style Batman figure.Yup.

You had me at Batman . Seriously though , nice score . I know how great it is to get a nice mic for your set up . Plus , an Until Dawn Christmas  sounds like a good time .

• Like 1

Also picked up a new streaming microphone for £89.99, a Rode one. A pair of Beyerdynamic headphones for £79.99. Finally, the craziest purchase of all, a 31" 1952 DC style Batman figure. Yup.

Nice score. i just received my copy of Until Dawn and installed it, but haven't actually booted it up yet. I'd recommend you do the same since there's 8 GB of patches to download after the install is complete, so it takes a little over an hour before you can actually start playing it.  I'm pretty busy this week so I'll probably start running through it next week. That figure sounds pretty sweet too. You should post a pic and let us see it.