Sign in to follow this  
NightofthePodcast

Why the Lack of Communication

9 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Oh no…..What happened…..?

Just a joke that went wrong.... 

@Slasher_Clone I am aware of the: "That you know of" theory.... There may even be something to this... Now I need a beer... fortunately, I have a dedicated beer cooler beside my chair.

@Bropollocreed79 I wouldn't hold my breath either. But as far as PC goes... I have only played 4 games since the patch and had no problem getting in with friends.... one friend spawned as Tiffany without their consent... and I saw a savini Jason in the exit animation when the game had Roy in it... so far, that is it for the bugs... but it was only 4 games.

• Haha 1

I'm glad the PC patch came out today . Everyone has been so frustrated about the spectator bug . I hope it is truly fixed . Hope to see you guys and gals on consoles getting the patch and servers soon , as well . 

7 hours ago, 10ofSwords said:

I'm glad the PC patch came out today . Everyone has been so frustrated about the spectator bug . I hope it is truly fixed . Hope to see you guys and gals on consoles getting the patch and servers soon , as well .  

If I remember correctly , they don't even have the spectator glitch in the first place.

Also , welcome back , you weren't on here for ages.

• Like 1