I have a new counsellor idea, I'm just doing this for fun and not actually expecting it to get added so don't judge me for it. The counsellor would be loosely based off the character of Gibb Smith from 'Freddy vs Jason', I know this means she's technically from Nightmare on Elm Street and not F13 but she's still in the same universe as Jason, so it could work.

In the film we don't really see much of Gibb's character as she is killed by Jason pretty early on, but judging by the little we do see I made some stats for her, they obviously aren't entirely accurate as I tried to create a balanced yet unique counsellor. In a sense she would be quite similar to Bugzy, but slightly less athletic, with the only major difference being that she has a higher stealth and lower strength.

Composure: 4

Luck: 2

Repair: 1

Speed: 7

Stamina: 8

Stealth: 7

Strength: 6

From these stats you can see she would be pretty useless for repairing items but would be useful for distracting Jason with her high running stats and also fighting him with her high strength. However, she would also be a pretty decent counsellor for surviving solo, her high stealth and running stats mean she can evade Jason if she needs to and her strength means she can decently fight him if she has to. The only real disadvantage for this tactic is her luck, meaning she would constantly have to be switching weapons as they break, also her relatively low composure could make it harder to fight Jason for longer periods of time, so I think it would be safer for her to only fight Jason if she had to as her luck and composure could cause issues in the long term.

With regards to her appearance she would very closely resemble Gibb Smith; brown, braided hair and a baseball cap. She would then be wearing a tee shirt with varying unlock-able patterns and styles and either a belted pair of denim jeans or shorts. I think that the shorts would be better as if she had jeans she could end up looking too much like Jenny Myers. She could wear short shorts but not as short as Tiffany's booty shorts. She would then wear a pair of hiking boots  similar to Kenny's ones. There could also be brown leather bracelet on one of her wrists to add to the 'rustic tough girl' look.

I couldn't really find any good quality pictures of her so here's the best one I could find.

C648CE06-FE46-4EF4-AC26-79B2CB20F2CF.jpeg

14 minutes ago, malloymk said:

;No. New. Content.

Like I said, it's an idea I did for fun, I don't expect it to be added at all, however, I hope that F13 will be able to add more content in the future because it's the only way the game will be able to thrive and keep going, otherwise it will start to die out which will suck.

1 minute ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

otherwise it will start to die out which will suck.

Incase you haven't noticed, it has started to die out, and it does suck.

Just now, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

Yes, I know, but it is still surviving, just, and I think it can definitely be saved with new content.

I agree with you, it definitely could be saved with new content. Unfortunately, by time this stupid lawsuit is over, everyone will be moved on from this game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

new content.

25 minutes ago, malloymk said:

<In best G.H.W. Bush impression>

Ready my lips; No. New. Content.

Yes, I know, but it is still surviving, just, and I think it can definitely be saved with new content.

We all know that, but have been told over and over from the devs themselves that no more is coming now, tomorrow, or ever...

41 minutes ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

Like I said, it's an idea I did for fun, I don't expect it to be added at all, however, I hope that F13 will be able to add more content in the future because it's the only way the game will be able to thrive and keep going, otherwise it will start to die out which will suck.

This probably should be under suggestions, with all the other ideas for new counselors.

There's nothing wrong with you coming up with ideas for new content. You, me and everyone else here knows it wouldn't be implemented, but feel free to express your ideas, views and opinions anyway. No harm, no foul.

I am a diehard Katharine Isabelle fan. While it would be nice to see such a character made, as it's along the lines of Freddy vs. Jason material, I don't know if it could have been implemented, as I thought material from that movie was off-limits. Perhaps one of our resident friendly neighborhood legal experts could weigh in on that.

29 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I agree with you, it definitely could be saved with new content. Unfortunately, by the  time this stupid lawsuit is over, everyone will be moved on from this game.

If the dev team sets up client side saves in some way, there will still be people playing the offline side of this game, long after everyone else has moved on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

While it would be nice to see such a character made, as it's along the lines of Freddy vs. Jason material, I don't know if it could have been implemented, as I thought material from that movie was off-limits. 

I had no idea that material was off limits, but thank you for that info. I'm also aware that the movie was set and filmed in the 2000's whereas all the game locations are in the 1970's and 80's, so I guess that would also cause issues. And then of course there is this lawsuit which seems to be killing the game, but I'm hoping enough loyal fans such as myself will stay on and keep the game going.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

We all know that, but have been told over and over from the devs themselves that no more is coming now, tomorrow, or ever...

Yes, it's the sad truth, but hopefully if they can get through this lawsuit more content would be implemented to save the game. However, this is very unlikely and I assume the game will die out soon, but I am still hoping that enough players will continue playing the game to keep it going.

3 minutes ago, Jenny thicker than Tiffany said:

I had no idea that material was off limits, but thank you for that info. I'm also aware that the movie was set and filmed in the 2000's whereas all the game locations are in the 1970's and 80's, so I guess that would also cause issues. And then of course there is this lawsuit which seems to be killing the game, but I'm hoping enough loyal fans such as myself will stay on and keep the game going.

There are quite a few people here that would play this game until it was no longer possible. Something is truly dead, when everyone gives up on it.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

There are quite a few people here that would play this game until it was no longer possible. Something is truly dead, when everyone gives up on it.

Very true, I doubt I will give up on it anytime soon since I have several irl friends who play, so I could still do private matches with them, even if not I'm still suprised by the amount of people who still actually play the game, F13 is so unique because now it's only really played by its true fans, and I think most of them will continue to be loyal to it for a long time.

• Like 1

Very true, I doubt I will give up on it anytime soon since I have several irl friends who play, so I could still do private matches with them, even if not I'm still suprised by the amount of people who still actually play the game, F13 is so unique because now it's only really played by its true fans, and I think most of them will continue to be loyal to it for a long time.

Truth

• Like 1