Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguously gay batman

So anything on joining a lobby as a party glitch?

So trying to join a lobby with friends doesn't work as well as it used to. We keep getting our party disbanded. We still will play if we can play with our friends and we hope this glitch gets fixed soon. 

I think it wasn't listed as a priority bug, so its seems like its down on the list. 

This is a PC bug, right? I haven't ean into this on PS4 or Xbox but it should be a high priority to fix and was honestly surprised it wasn't fixed in the last patch. 

5 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Yes PC glitch, I mean I would love to play with my friends. 

There has rarely been more than 2 of my friends in game since this glitch dropped... and we have a lot of the same friends... that we want to play the damned game with... and can't.

This most definitely needs to be high priority... Before this happened, I regularly had 15 to 30 friends in the game at any one time... now, like I already stated... it is rare to see more than two in game at a time. If this is not considered high priority already... then someone cannot do math. Keeping the player base up should be a priority... fixing this would bring some of them back... waiting too long to fix it may lose many of these players on a more permanent basis.
    Even the worst reviews of this game will still tell you it is a lot of fun to play with friends... Without the ability to play with friends that can easily be used by the (extremely) impatient player base... this game will continue to lose players that will never return to play it.