PowellCampsNAKED

Who votes Randy Greenback back Friday Streams?

He's done.

I remember he had a plethora of excuses for weeks. He doesn't need them anymore.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

He's done.

I remember he had a plethora of excuses for weeks. He doesn't need them anymore.

Funny thing is I posted that same thing about him being done, and all they are focusing on is bug fixes and that got deleted. Wasn't even being a dick or smart ass about it. Wonder what the grounds for that were?

I hate that they can't be bothered to have someone stream biweekly. The best advertising is loving your own game. 

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I hate that they can't be bothered to have someone stream biweekly. The best advertising is loving your own game. 

That's what Slash'n'Cast is for, man. I won't say who, cause I don't want to be in trouble, but a certain Gun employee jokes around with them in the comments section of their livestreams yet seems to have trouble posting here unless it's absolutely necessary and he never jokes around with the people here. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

That's what Slash'n'Cast is for, man. I won't say who, cause I don't want to be in trouble, but a certain Gun employee jokes around with them in the comments section of their livestreams yet seems to have trouble posting here unless it's absolutely necessary and he never jokes around with the people here. 

They aren't official, I get what your saying though. 

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They aren't official, I get what your saying though. 

All I'm saying is, I don't need to cook my own meals if my neighbor is willing feed me for free. They don't even need to be a professional chef, I'll take what I can get if it's free and I don't have to use my time or money to get fed. Knah mean?

• Confused 1

The only time I watched his stream, I got to watch him be killed as Jason. I don't think he's streamed since then lol

He might've been told to stop once he put his foot in his mouth when he said in one of the recent streams...

Jason wasn't nerfed, the counselors have just gotten better

I made a thread about that comment shortly after and it exploded with tons of pages towards it.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/13419-jason-hasnt-been-nerfed-the-counselors-have-just-gotten-better-do-you-believe-this/

Course now with content dead, he would have no reason to answer any questions like that in live chat, despite likely being asked to do so. Still after that stream, he had a stream with Larry Zerner, Kristina Klebe, the guy who voiced Bugsy and I think that was it.

5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

He might've been told to stop once he put his foot in his mouth when he said in one of the recent streams...

Jason wasn't nerfed, the counselors have just gotten better

That line is still so unintentionally hilarious and clueless. 

Definitely something to include on the "Friday The 13th The Game Goes To Hell" timeline.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe the publicity, for the game, ran its course. Who knows.