BrokenFattHardy

Congrats to The Wolf with that Toast!!

21 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Sad he faded away. 

Did he fail to get his parents to hook up at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Did he fail to get his parents to hook up at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance?

(You are in rare form this morning, my friend. I like it!)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

(You are in rare form this morning, my friend. I like it!)

Lebron leaving Cleveland put me in a good mood (and I live here!)  Nothing better than seeing the dejected resignation of the masses on the train this morning to fuel my inner troll.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Lebron leaving Cleveland put me in a good mood (and I live here!)  Nothing better than seeing the dejected resignation of the masses on the train this morning to fuel my inner troll.

If history has shown us anything, he'll be back. Be ready!!

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

If history has shown us anything, he'll be back. Be ready!!

The conspiracy theories around town abound and amaze at the same time: it's a 4-year deal that will have him as a free agent the summer his son, Lebron Junior, or "Bronny" (seriously) will finish high school.  The NBA is going to eliminate the "one and done" rule, so the Cavs will tank to draft him, and a then 38 year-old Lebron will resign for one or two years to play with his son on the Cavs before retiring.

Between that and getting a 50% discount at the fireworks outlet yesterday, it's been a good weekend.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The conspiracy theories around town abound and amaze at the same time: it's a 4-year deal that will have him as a free agent the summer his son, Lebron Junior, or "Bronny" (seriously) will finish high school.  The NBA is going to eliminate the "one and done" rule, so the Cavs will tank to draft him, and a then 38 year-old Lebron will resign for one or two years to play with his son on the Cavs before retiring.

Between that and getting a 50% discount at the fireworks outlet yesterday, it's been a good weekend.

He can see the future.

(And he stole halfa those fireworks)

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

He can see the future.

@AldermachXI, We don't rat out our friends for stealing. Tell @Bropollocreed79 you're sorry and then go think about why you're being punished.

(Sorry y'all had to see this, everyone. Carry on.)

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah, right.  That place had better security than most banks I've been to.  My progenitor was with me and my hooligan kids for the ride, and they saw his military ID and said, "50% discount this week for active and former military".   To which, he laughed and said, "put that sissy basket back and get a cart, we're loading up."

Edit: a 50% discount on fireworks to military personnel is pretty much the most 'MURICA thing ever.

Coincidentally, props to Gun media on nailing the firecracker sound effect, based on what I witnessed last night, it's pitch-perfect.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Coincidentally, props to Gun media on nailing the firecracker sound effect, based on what I witnessed last night, it's pitch-perfect.

I'm assuming yours had more than 4 firecrackers on it though, right?

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I heard he vanished, dimmed, faded away into nothing and a box with secrets went missing with a strange hooded figure 

wv5r0y.jpg

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm assuming yours had more than 4 firecrackers on it though, right?

I got a brick of 400 for $2.50, but they separate into groups of 10.  And I got the extra loud ones.  The neighbors were not happy last night.

36 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

@AldermachXI, We don't rat out our friends for stealing. Tell @Bropollocreed79 you're sorry and then go think about why you're being punished.

(Sorry y'all had to see this, everyone. Carry on.)

But...But...

Ok...*deep sigh* Sorry Bropollocreed79. I just wanted some of the fireworks. It was Canada Day here in Canadaland yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I heard he vanished, dimmed, faded away into nothing and a box with secrets went missing with a strange hooded figure 

wv5r0y.jpg

9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

. I just wanted some of the fireworks. It was Canada Day here in Canadaland yesterday.

Believe me, I know.  I have my own localized Mother Canucker from Moncton, New Brunswick who wouldn't let us forget that yesterday was Canada Day.  Good dude (big surprise, with him being Canadian and all), and has the sweetest "Captain Canada" costume for Halloween.

@Bropollocreed79 He got his body back since his dad knocked the guy out and kissed the girl. The he went on three adventures and one had him wearing a cowboy hat! 

7 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

But...But...

Ok...*deep sigh* Sorry Bropollocreed79. I just wanted some of the fireworks. It was Canada Day here in Canadaland yesterday.

I know, buddy. You were excited and I shouldn't have been so hard on you. Tell ya what...... Go get you some Timbits from the Horton's and when you get back home you don't have to stay in your room, you lil scamp. 

1365891855352.gif

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I know, buddy. You were excited and I shouldn't have been so hard on you. Tell ya what...... Go get you some Timbits from the Horton's and when you get back home you don't have to stay in your room, you lil scamp. 

1365891855352.gif

lol I hate Tim Horton's so much. It's embarrassing that my country sees it as a source of pride. It's awful stuff. 

14 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol I hate Tim Horton's so much. It's embarrassing that my country sees it as a source of pride. It's awful stuff. 

It's donuts (or what we fat Americans would call a Donut Hole) and I don't care where they come from. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I almost got to play with the legend @The Wolf with that Toast. Popped in a lobby the other night and saw your name but you dropped out just before match started. Atleast I think it was you. lol 

What? What was your Name? Do you Play on EU Servers?

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

What? What was your Name? Do you Play on EU Servers?

Same name. Badassgixxer05 on steam. I was playing most of the weekend. Not often I come across any forum members though

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Same name. Badassgixxer05 on steam. I was playing most of the weekend. Not often I come across any forum members though

Hmmm...Was there a 150 Vanessa in the Lobby? Or any 150? Well , I can´t remember seeing your Name but if you played on EU Servers , it could have been. The most of the other members on here Play on the other Servers. 

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hmmm...Was there a 150 Vanessa in the Lobby? Or any 150? Well , I can´t remember seeing your Name but if you played on EU Servers , it could have been. The most of the other members on here Play on the other Servers. 

I get put over to the EU servers every once in awhile so maybe. The match I played when you left had 2 jason hunters. A deb and a bugzy. I got lucky enough that the tommy radio was next to a car and no one was up there yet. I knocked out power and trapped early in match. They still went for the sweater later in match, but with no Tommy they had no choice but to die themselves eventually.

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I get put over to the EU servers every once in awhile so maybe. The match I played when you left had 2 jason hunters. A deb and a bugzy. I got lucky enough that the tommy radio was next to a car and no one was up there yet. I knocked out power and trapped early in match. They still went for the sweater later in match, but with no Tommy they had no choice but to die themselves eventually.

Hmmm...Maybe I had that weird EAC error message and got kicked out. Hmmm...It probably was , sad that we couldn´t Play but Maybe another time.

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Hmmm...Maybe I had that weird EAC error message and got kicked out. Hmmm...It probably was , sad that we couldn´t Play but Maybe another time.

you didnt leave the game, just the lobby. Might of been you just leaving for the night. Who knows. But yeah, if you ever see me on steam shoot me a message. Im always down for a game or two.