BrokenFattHardy

Congrats to The Wolf with that Toast!!

On 6/30/2018 at 11:45 AM, BrokenFattHardy said:

I didn't know if you knew you were playing against Slash'n'Cast (and were on the stream) and I wanted to let everyone know that one of our own was out there kicking (killing?) ass and representing the real forum members!! I wasn't giving any details until I heard back from you tho!! ?

Good job, homie!!

(And I'm also out of emotes. You think the lawsuit would keep Gun from increasing the amount of emotes we get for the day? Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa Just Kidding!!)

So......

am I now one of the Forum representatives?

Wait , they said this Forum is full of trolls?

And also , it is horrible when People have csgo blablabla .com in their Name.

Like holy moly , what´s wrong with them. They are worse than the People who are called Tiffany Cox on Steam and Play Deborah.

13 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Wait , they said this Forum is full of trolls?

Backstory:

They made a video saying Client Side Saving was confirmed. (Surprise! It's not.)

I seen the video, came here and posted about it. Eventually they seen the post (or someone told them about it) and Nic made his first post ever, defending the mistake and said it wasn't a big deal.

Now that you're caught up.......

During the Livestream, someone (?) in the comments asked if they retracted the misinformation. They didn't mention it. Then, the same person tried a new tactic!! He thanked them for the info and asked when we should expect the patch and then they start addressing their mistake. Congrats for the retraction, but shortly after they started talking about the forum being full of trolls & saying Reddit was also. I'm gonna say it was about 5-7 minutes worth of talk about the "toxic element" of the community and how they wish people just didn't complain about stuff. It was......... interesting, to say the least.

(Rough estimate but listen to that stream somewhere between 25:00 and 40:00. I think it's somewhere in that range and it's all because they think someone wants to discredit them. Sorry....... They done that themselves when they "confirmed" something to the public that wasn't true. I just wanted them to set the record straight and apologize)

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Backstory:

They made a video saying Client Side Saving was confirmed. (Surprise! It's not.)

I seen the video, came here and posted about it. Eventually they seen the post (or someone told them about it) and Nic made his first post ever, defending the mistake and said it wasn't a big deal. 

Now that you're caught up.......

During the Livestream, someone (?) in the comments asked if they retracted the misinformation. They didn't mention it. Then, the same person tried a new tactic!! He thanked them for the info and asked when we should expect the patch and then they start addressing their mistake. Congrats for the retraction, but shortly after they started talking about the forum bring full of trolls & saying Reddit was also. I'm gonna say it was about 5-7 minutes worth of talk about the "toxic element" of the community and how they wish people just didn't complain about stuff. It was......... interesting, to say the least.

Wait , didn´t they say that 90% of the subreddits are ok?

15 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Wait , didn´t they say that 90% of the subreddits are ok?

Possibly but they go on to rag the people who down vote Shifty's Reddit posts. Seems like pretty biased opinions to me.

Either way tho........ It's done and that's not what this thread is about. Lets hope they don't lock this thing up and lets keep things on topic cause everyone else should come congratulate you on being on a very popular YouTube Channel during a Friday the 13th Livestream and doing such a great job making Jason look like a beast!!

12 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

LOL, I find it amusing, when Slash ‘N Cast, get salty when Jason, spams head punch. I mean what else kill should he do if he’s being ganged up on? Two handed choke? Head squeeze? Those cool kills are too long, plus, Choke ‘N Head Puch, is reliable against groups and hit squads. 

Well , he got Angry because that one dude didn´t hit me . And also I didn´t spam head Punch. But yeah , it was funny how he screamed at that one guy.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
Edit , I wrote creamed instead of screamed

4 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Pretty much an asshole?..........or pretty much a weird coincidence??

Or pretty much both? ??

Mostly the other. You have your asshole moments but who doesn't. 

24 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You Always seemed so negative , lol.

Being negative about something doesn't always mean it's coming from a bad place or with ill intention. People gotta learn that.

If someone unintentionally smacks you in the face, you don't smile and laugh about it every time. Especially if it's the 6th time they "unintentionally" smacked you. I promise you, by the third time, whether it's your friend or not, you are gonna be a little negative. There's nothing wrong with pointing out someone else's fuck up. It's how they react to being called out that shows real character. Plus, pointing it out gives the person/company a chance to make a change they might not otherwise have made. Get it?

Case in point.........I was being mouthy and breaking rules. I was warned repeatedly and eventually banned. Once my ban was lifted, I didn't come back and act the same way...........I came back with a different way of conveying the same information. I don't always have to "all caps" or have every post dump crap on Gun Media to drive home the point that I think they are this or that. I can just present the facts, present my personal feelings without using the word "Dickturd" or spelling an entire sentence with capital letters. I get to voice my side of things and see who agrees and Gun Media or forum mods don't have to censor a paying customer and loyal forum member.

(Edit: @Slasher_Clone It's usually in illfonic's patches. Hahahahahahaaaaa)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , he got Angry because that one dude didn´t hit me . And also I didn´t spam head Punch. But yeah , it was funny how he screamed at that one guy.

I was referring to Jason players in general, that Slash ‘N Cast face. You did good as Jason, though!

• Thanks 1

Lol at more folks watching someone playing the game than the number of people actually playing it.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

You ain't shit until you kill @Randygbk on stream :P

Does it count if you die protecting him even tho he dies in the end? Cuz if so I've died twice for the guy only to have him die 

38 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Does it count if you die protecting him even tho he dies in the end? Cuz if so I've died twice for the guy only to have him die 

lol I've had quite a few moments with Randy. Killed him (often first) a buncha times. Had one time I fixed the boat and he shows up cue with gas, I tell him "let's fix the boat and go", he insists he fix the 4 seater instead, everyone dies. Saved his ass a few times too.

Always fun playing with him though. I've played with Slash n Cast a couple times randomly too. They're pretty good. They like to go for the Jason kill a lot.

20 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Pretty cool, why would he ignore someone as insightful as you @BrokenFattHardy?

It's his name (just kidding)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

It's his name (just kidding)

That was funny. Here, have a Coke and a smile.........

bigstupidtommy.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

That was funny. Here, have a Coke and a smile.........

bigstupidtommy.jpg

Dude sweet. I didn't know they had my name on a Coke bottle. Wait a minute. You're missing the "The". I knew it was too good to be true.

Just now, The Tommy said:

Dude sweet. I didn't know they had my name on a coke bottle. Wait a minute. You're missing the "the". I knew it was too good to be true.

Hahahahahaaaaaa

That's what you noticed? ?

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

Hahahahahaaaaaa

That's what you noticed? ?

Yup. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

You ain't shit until you kill @Randygbk on stream :P

The one time I was in a Randy stream and on deck as Jason, I got interaction locked.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, BrokenFattHardy said:

you're welcome for any extra views you get on this. Thanks for admitting y'all jumped the gun on Client Side Saving and also for implying the forum is full of trolls. I'm sure the active members here liked that. ?

Ha , you don´t care About that , if you hear daily that Germany is a country full of fucktards and noone says something against it. 

Never mind.

25 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ha , you don´t care About that , if you hear daily that Germany is a country full of fucktards and noone says something against it. 

Anyone else also confused? ?

18 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

lol I've had quite a few moments with Randy. Killed him (often first) a buncha times. Had one time I fixed the boat and he shows up cue with gas, I tell him "let's fix the boat and go", he insists he fix the 4 seater instead, everyone dies. Saved his ass a few times too.

Always fun playing with him though. I've played with Slash n Cast a couple times randomly too. They're pretty good. They like to go for the Jason kill a lot.

Yeah it is fun playing with him. Sad he faded away.