On 6/30/2018 at 8:15 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

To be honest , I wouldn´t want to live without Video games. The onliest Thing that keeps me happy. Life´s too boring for me , bitches! And also , you probably don´t how lifechanging that game for many People was , some got back to gaming , some finally got to gaming , EVEN SAVED SOME LIVES , dude , we know that here is someone on the Forum who had that , And I am happy that it he got saved. It even changed my life , not as heavy but it made my life much easier.

Ha , I Sound sad. And how can I find that even funny?

It´s hard to like Life if you got bullied and rejected (cough cough like Jason cough). And before you attack me (which I hope you don´t plan to) , I have Friends. Pretty good ones actually. But the onliest time we get together is after some weird Event or to Play some games. Sports...are not for everyone. And for some , also boring. But in Video games , you can live your Dreams and Forget About a cruel world. I Sound sad but I speak for a lot of People since I am not the onliest one.

Let me tell you something that I wish I had been told and didn't need to go through years of suffering to figure out for myself:

There are many, many ways you can "forget about the cruel world". But living your dreams means a lot of different things to different people. The key is really to do that and support others to do the same - even if it's something you might not care for. Like you mentioned sports. Many people love sports because it was their dream to be an athlete. Now they can live vicariously through being a fan and feeling some sort of connection to the athletes/teams. Others just appreciate that sports are a mastery of an art - something we as humans often do (and should) appreciate out of others.

Some people live vicariously through video games. They appreciate a different art form. Often times sports fans are video game fans. So don't think you're all that different. This is simply a case of people either being igrorant to what makes something valuable, or being envious of that person and their ego reflecting that in different ways: often by bullying or dismissing something as boring/irrelevant. 

It's important as a victim of bullying to eventually learn that it's not YOU. The bully is really the one with problems. He is taking out things he doesn't understand, or things that happened to them, on you. But it's important not to become guarded and defeated. Almost stay open minded and dig deep when something offends you. You'll often see it's your own ego that needs checked.

That applies to both the bully, who attacks things they either don't understand or are envious of, and then it applies to the victim, who needs to be wise enough to understand that bullying is ignorance. Don't let it make you dislike Life. Overcome it. Understand that you bring what you bring to the table, and not everyone will appreciate it. But always show grace and appreciate what others bring. Eventually you'll find yourself enjoying much more around you.

• Thanks 1

How about we let people speak their minds and if you have something constructive to add then do so. It's not anyone else job to "toughen anyone up"

Pretty much this entire thread was off topic so I am going to lock this.