Sign in to follow this  
IronCatFish

June Bugs: Interaction/Move Speed Glitch

The Vanessa player in this game was moving faster than usual.  The portion here shows that she not only moved faster, but could complete interactions faster including repairs and the time it takes to complete a call.  This includes Jason's hold as I saw her break it almost instantly without a pocket a few times when she was running circles around him.  My guess is the meter fills almost instantly when she mashes out same as with the cops and the phone repair. 

Just left a game where an AJ was hobbling at mach speed after I hit her with a throwing knife. 

Damn.. yeah I noticed last night, Tommy Jarvis was breaking my grip instantly. Had to slash to death. Figured they had some type of mod or hack. Oh well, cant win with people sometimes.

How tragic. Who feels the need to use hacks on a game like this, I mean seriously? This is the only instance I'd disconnect as Jason, screw cheaters.

• Like 4

In case my first post wasn't clear, they should be banned. No shaming though, this thread should say up. Cheating isn't winning.

Damn cheaters...

Always runing everybody else's game.

I have the game on PS4.   Recently while playing a game I got a network connection timed out and when I returned to the main screen I was back to level 1.  Reset the system, data back, but happened twice.  My internet has been off today so likely that is it but is there any way to back up my data?

3 minutes ago, sutekh22 said:

I have the game on PS4.   Recently while playing a game I got a network connection timed out and when I returned to the main screen I was back to level 1.  Reset the system, data back, but happened twice.  My internet has been off today so likely that is it but is there any way to back up my data?

it saves to their servers so unless you're online you will always be level 1

I had a similar experience last week. Not quite the same thing though. (PS4) I was back as Tommy and got slashed to the point of limping, yet was able to sprint at full speed in the limping animation. I made it halfway across Higgins like that before it seemed to just correct itself. Maybe lag? I really don't know.