SmugDoka

Magical Girl Is Back!

Heeeeya Everyone, I am back from not being here, How is the situation? 

Cool to see you back. Wanna tell us where you have been? (You obviously don´t have to)

Well , the Situation?...…..The Situation is horrible. Future Content got cancelled , tons of duplicate threads , Kodiak got a new nickname , a lot of hate , blablabla. But some crucial Bugs and glitches are getting fixed and the game is on sale on Steam Right now. And also @Daneasaur finally reached Level 113.

Yup, I beat my Rank-A-Day challenge that I started on May 30th at rank 77 with the goal of July 5th. I achieved that at June 24th and am now in the process of making videos of me using Savini Jason to 3 skull every challenge.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:48 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Kodiak got a new nickname

He did? What is it?

On 6/24/2018 at 12:54 PM, SmugDoka said:

?

I sowwy.

10 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

He did? What is it?

''The Bear''. Some People named him like that. I think he got convinced with the ''We're still here'' thread. On Page 14 , I apologized to Kodiak because I talked About Pappus and I thought for some reason that he on-Topic (he also deleted that one but just imagine that it stood there.). You can read the rest if you want , Pretty interesting. Later on , I found out that @Truth gave me a confused reaction.

The Bear, because he doesn't just delete everything but occasionally feels the need to maul the offending party, then lock their shame for us all to read. @Dolemite

22 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The Bear, because he doesn't just delete everything but occasionally feels the need to maul the offending party, then lock their shame for us all to read. @Dolemite

There's an Inglorious Basterds joke in there somewhere...

Well, I'm back again, Sorry I didn't reply to yall, I went on an unplanned trip, It seems the situation is somewhat eh right now, Well it's nice to be back anyways. 

On 6/26/2018 at 4:11 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Sometimes I'm pretty blunt :) People have interpreted that as mauling, lol.

• Haha 1