wes

Questions About Future Content

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

@Strigoi treading lightly here but the mods and videos you are seeing are from a independent group NOT associated with Gun nor Horror Inc. The official game is DONE PERIOD.NO more content coming so don't be ASSUMING things and spreading your assumptions which you have a REAL bad problem with. If there was ANY plans at all they would have kept the servers going.Also I wouldn't hold my breath on those independent people. They've been shut down every time shortly before their project  even saw the light of day. I will be very surprised if they are successful this time.

Your right. i know that there is never any new content for this game.

I Was trying to provoke a response from Mattshotcha and get a rise out of him.

I Apologize with any assumptions or misinformation that ive said.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Provoking Matt is a good way to get yourself banned from this board.

Now why would you suggest that i be banned from this forum. thanks alot.

I Thought we were friends on the forums.

What have i done that has aggervated you so bad.

Are you just angry that i acciedently caused mattshotcha to close the Grendel thread.

No just common sense,you mess with the bull enough times eventually you get the horns.Just sayin. I never suggested ANYTHING, see there is your problem. You read into things that aren't there and you make assumptions.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 10:58 AM, rewNATION said:

Is this game even playable anymore? No more dedicated servers, right? Do people still play? I haven't played since last summer.

People are still playing.

The game is still playable, despite the occasional bug here and there.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:58 PM, Strigoi said:

Now why would you suggest that i be banned from this forum. thanks alot.

I Thought we were friends on the forums.

What have i done that has aggervated you so bad.

Are you just angry that i acciedently caused mattshotcha to close the Grendel thread.

Best not to tag him if he’s ignoring something, in the future no need to provoke a response. Besides, what could he say, nothing we want to hear I’d guess. I don’t hold you accountable brother, the mods or Matt either for that matter. If these guys are connected to other stuff then it’s for the best that it was locked. Don’t worry, there’ll be other threads. 

39 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Best not to tag him if he’s ignoring something, in the future no need to provoke a response. Besides, what could he say, nothing we want to hear I’d guess. I don’t hold you accountable brother, the mods or Matt either for that matter. If these guys are connected to other stuff then it’s for the best that it was locked. Don’t worry, there’ll be other threads. 

I Apologize to everyone including the mods and mattshotcha.

I Dont want to cause trouble here.

I Appreciate the chances that mattshotcha has given me and i dont want to ruin it.

I Understand that mattshotcha and other mods dont want to be tagged and there is nothing else they have to say about conversations that we have talked about on the forums dozens of times.

We all know the answer to hacks and mods and no new content ever for friday the 13th.

Thanks @Slasher_Clone for understanding that i didnt purposely try to sabotage and cause problems for your Grendel thread.

I Was hoping to get a long detailed response out of mattshotcha about The Grendel mods and new hacks being published as new add ons to the game.

• Like 1