Jump to content
wes

Questions About Future Content

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

What exactly did you "told you so" about? Matt's post that you linked basically re-confirmed everything I said in my post.:unsure:

You claimed the game wasn't dead. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@deathsia The game ISN’T dead. They are still maintaining the servers and fixing bugs within the game and so forth. Just because they cannot add new content does not mean it is dead. Right now they are working on patches for consoles and PC cause the servers were hacked, there for matchmaking is all corn fuzzled. 
 

We can only hope that once the lawsuit (which was not foreseen when creating the game) is settled, either a newer version of the game will be created either by Gun Media or another studio and not only have everything we have now, but MORE. I can foresee a title like “Friday the 13: The Game Part 2” with sack head Jason on the cover. Gun and Illfonic, as well as Sean Cunningham, did not see this lawsuit coming. It came from left field and smack in the lip. Just be glad the game is still playable & people are still playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, deathsia said:

You claimed the game wasn't dead. :P

And I was correct. The game isn’t dead, yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MikeNJ6666 said:

@deathsia The game ISN’T dead. They are still maintaining the servers and fixing bugs within the game and so forth. Just because they cannot add new content does not mean it is dead. Right now they are working on patches for consoles and PC cause the servers were hacked, there for matchmaking is all corn fuzzled. 
 

We can only hope that once the lawsuit (which was not foreseen when creating the game) is settled, either a newer version of the game will be created either by Gun Media or another studio and not only have everything we have now, but MORE. I can foresee a title like “Friday the 13: The Game Part 2” with sack head Jason on the cover. Gun and Illfonic, as well as Sean Cunningham, did not see this lawsuit coming. It came from left field and smack in the lip. Just be glad the game is still playable & people are still playing it.

@Dragonfire82877

 

59774336.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

And I was correct. The game isn’t dead, yet. 

The haters have been saying that for two years now, and they're going to keep flapping their gums until their eventually right. Awfully decent-sized and loyal player base, especially on Xbox, for a game that's allegedly deceased. I guess you can say we're still playing a Zombie of a game. Rather fitting considering the games central antagonist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 2:18 AM, ULTIMA said:

what I want to know if savini jason will EVER be available for sale publicly. id really really really like to have it.

Never liked Savini's Hell Jason. His eyes and ears look like normal ones. It's a bit lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

Never liked Savini's Hell Jason. His eyes and ears look like normal ones. It's a bit lazy.

Everyone sweats about Savini’s “Hell Jason” cause not only was it a special skin if you donated the Kickstarter campaign, but both PlayStation and Xbox stores released it for free for a matter of hours and those who missed out want it to say they have it. I got the Savini “Hell Jason” and personally think it’s the worst of all Jason’s to choose from. Worst grab, worst movement, just basically sucks. 
 

But kiddies get it through your thick skulls: GUN AND ILLFONIC ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT FOR FREE OR A FEE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ASK!!! @wes and others made this ABUNDANTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR. Get over it already......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeNJ6666 said:

Everyone sweats about Savini’s “Hell Jason” cause not only was it a special skin if you donated the Kickstarter campaign, but both PlayStation and Xbox stores released it for free for a matter of hours and those who missed out want it to say they have it. I got the Savini “Hell Jason” and personally think it’s the worst of all Jason’s to choose from. Worst grab, worst movement, just basically sucks. 
 

But kiddies get it through your thick skulls: GUN AND ILLFONIC ARE NOT GOING TO RELEASE IT FOR FREE OR A FEE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ASK!!! @wes and others made this ABUNDANTLY CRYSTAL CLEAR. Get over it already......

@ULTIMA read above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u dont say.... something i was told right after i posted. why did you waste your own time doing this?

worse, wasted mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully someday they (gun) or another publisher will make another Friday game or even another horror license, like Nightmare on Elm Street. The idea of Freddy in a game engine like F13th would be interesting with specific dream kills. DBD gets old after awhile and doesn't do it justice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I am hoping Savini Jason will eventually be a thing, whether an achievement unlock or a non purchasable means (since it was answered to death that he will not be for sale..) . I missed the opportunity when it was on PSN and my 6 year old (don't judge.) who loves playing this game currently, is mad at me cause he can't play as "fire Jason" lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 9:58 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It won't ever die!

 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:51 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

QybuNLZtXphsg6w.jpg

 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

And I was correct. The game isn’t dead, yet. 

 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:03 PM, MikeNJ6666 said:

@deathsia The game ISN’T dead. They are still maintaining the servers and fixing bugs within the game and so forth. Just because they cannot add new content does not mean it is dead. Right now they are working on patches for consoles and PC cause the servers were hacked, there for matchmaking is all corn fuzzled. 
 

We can only hope that once the lawsuit (which was not foreseen when creating the game) is settled, either a newer version of the game will be created either by Gun Media or another studio and not only have everything we have now, but MORE. I can foresee a title like “Friday the 13: The Game Part 2” with sack head Jason on the cover. Gun and Illfonic, as well as Sean Cunningham, did not see this lawsuit coming. It came from left field and smack in the lip. Just be glad the game is still playable & people are still playing it.

 

On 8/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

The haters have been saying that for two years now, and they're going to keep flapping their gums until their eventually right. Awfully decent-sized and loyal player base, especially on Xbox, for a game that's allegedly deceased. I guess you can say we're still playing a Zombie of a game. Rather fitting considering the games central antagonist.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deathsia said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nope. Still not dead. Won’t be long now, but you were far from right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Nope. Still not dead. Won’t be long now, but you were far from right. 

kFpULOC.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, deathsia said:

kFpULOC.png

And it only took you over two years of randomly guessing to finally get the correct answer! What a sad and lonely existence you must lead to get off on something like this. Technically, you're still not right. The Game may be ready for last rights, but it's not quite dead yet. You just go ahead and keep guessing though. That's the thing about about speculating on an inevitability though, even a complete simpleton is going to get it right eventually. Just try not to throw your shoulder out patting yourself on the back when it happens. Whose a good boy, who wants a biscuit?!

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

tenor.gif

What he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

And it only took you over two years of randomly guessing to finally get the correct answer! What a sad and lonely existence you must lead to get off on something like this. Technically, you're still not right. The Game may be ready for last rights, but it's not quite dead yet. You just go ahead and keep guessing though. That's the thing about about speculating on an inevitability though, even a complete simpleton is going to get it right eventually. Just try not to throw your shoulder out patting yourself on the back when it happens. Whose a good boy, who wants a biscuit?!

What he said.

He is a major prick man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't panic. Perhaps the creators of the game are just developing an update and creating new content for the game you already love. As a SEO specialist, I can confidently tell you that content creation takes a lot of time. Including filling it with keywords. You can quickly determine the ranking of keywords in search engines using the tool https://seranking.com/position-tracking.html Then you need to analyze the top 100 search results and their dynamics. This is a very time consuming process. Therefore, patience and your favorite game will reappear on the Internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this game even playable anymore? No more dedicated servers, right? Do people still play? I haven't played since last summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Gun media is opening the game to mods wouldnt they let us know.

Maybe new content for Friday the 13th is coming.

@mattshotcha can tell us if these new mods are something that has been approved by Gun media and Horror inc.

Maybe we will see new maps and Dlc for Friday the 13th as new content is being released.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Strigoi treading lightly here but the mods and videos you are seeing are from a independent group NOT associated with Gun nor Horror Inc. The official game is DONE PERIOD.NO more content coming so don't be ASSUMING things and spreading your assumptions which you have a REAL bad problem with. If there was ANY plans at all they would have kept the servers going.Also I wouldn't hold my breath on those independent people. They've been shut down every time shortly before their project  even saw the light of day. I will be very surprised if they are successful this time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...