Sign in to follow this  
Misterx

I'm so sad..............

My dream of a game finally happened, I felt so high! So happy... I'm still happy I have what we got, though bitterweet...

I can't help but feel depressed lately, this game, this game that will only ever happen this one time in my life.

Has been robbed of being the best it could be, it may never be definite now?

Please don't insult me, I'm depressed and I just don't know where else to project this. :(

I was so happy..... I will live.... But Jason might die, I may as well be dead inside too. Thanks for doing all you did Gun/Illfonic. 

I just can't shake this right now.

• Like 2

It's definitely a saddening time for a lot of us. ;(

It's best to keep your chin up though. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Maybe they'll continue making content one day, or they'll make a new game inspired by their work here, bigger and better than ever.

• Like 1

It was so disheartening to hear the news. I couldn't wait to play as Uber Jason. Maybe one day we will get to use him. For now, I'm just gonna keep playing. Game only dies when the support dies. Remember, Jason Lives.

Despite the bad news we've gotten as of late, the game is still here to play. Enjoy it in whatever way you can. It's the best any of us can do for now.

Cheer up and go rip a few heads off. It’s still an amazing game despite the bugs and glitches. 

Heres my elevator pitch for the next direct sequel - 

Jason Takes the Land of the Rising Sun

First a recap of Jason X ending with Jason entering the atmosphere of Earth 2. Jason lands in a lake next to a volcano. As he emerges he is met by a young boy wearing a black robe, wooden sandals and brandishing a katana who quickly runs towards a small village. Jason looks around and notices there are no horny teenagers chugging beer, smoking dope and listening to horrendous music. There are families with children running, playing and laughing. Jason tilts his head as he notices the petals falling and floating elegantly from a nearby cherry blossom tree. Just then two children emerge laughing and speaking an unknown language from the tall grass in front of Jason. Before Jason can react they grab him by the hands and lead him to the village.

In this chapter, Jason learns the ways of bushido and must defend his new home/family from the evil black magic ninjas who want demons to inherit the earth.

Good stuff huh?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Heres my elevator pitch for the next direct sequel - 

Jason Takes the Land of the Rising Sun

First a recap of Jason X ending with Jason entering the atmosphere of Earth 2. Jason lands in a lake next to a volcano. As he emerges he is met by a young boy wearing a black robe, wooden sandals and brandishing a katana who quickly runs towards a small village. Jason looks around and notices there are no horny teenagers chugging beer, smoking dope and listening to horrendous music. There are families with children running, playing and laughing. Jason tilts his head as he notices the petals falling and floating elegantly from a nearby cherry blossom tree. Just then two children emerge laughing and speaking an unknown language from the tall grass in front of Jason. Before Jason can react they grab him by the hands and lead him to the village.

In this chapter, Jason learns the ways of bushido and must defend his new home/family from the evil black magic ninjas who want demons to inherit the earth.

Good stuff huh?

I would pay to see that movie, Mr. Miller.

• Thanks 1

People need to stop being so damn over dramatic about this situation. Games end, it happens, it is happening, come to peace with it. Play this game as long as you can and when you can't you'll find something else to occupy your time.

This isn't going to be the last game there will be another Friday the 13th game. There will be other Friday the 13th movies. This lawsuit isn't the end of the world and it's not the end of this franchise.

To quote Battlestar Galactica, "This has all happened before and it will all happen again"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

People need to stop being so damn over dramatic about this situation. Games end, it happens, it is happening, come to peace with it. Play this game as long as you can and when you can't you'll find something else to occupy your time.

This isn't going to be the last game there will be another Friday the 13th game. There will be other Friday the 13th movies. This lawsuit isn't the end of the world and it's not the end of this franchise.

To quote Battlestar Galactica, "This has all happened before and it will all happen again"

Yeah of course games end, but this one just fucking started and we are pissed off about it.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I think it is more about people thinking they were lied too

There are other threads where you can discuss this.