The Gloved One

What Mechanics Do You Want the Devs To Hammer Down on the Most?

What Jason mechanic do you want fixed the most/Ergent need ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Friends ,Countrymen, Forum Members Lend Me Your Ears !

• Stalk/Music Ques
    • Shift
    • Environment
    • Darkness
    • Combat
    • Sense
    • Weapon Damage
    • Need of extra pocketnives and Medsprays
    • Throwing Knives
    • Nah,Im fine Fam

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

It's definitely darker, but it's nota problem like a lot of people want toake it sound. The people that are complaining that they have to crank the gamma up so high that the game is washed out are playing on a bad screen.

My gamma is set at 2.9 and this looks fine to me.

Not I get it, the environment isn't too dark anymore when you slightly adjust the gamma, but I'm talking about the clothing. His speedo in that video is darker than it used to be. One pair of Tiffany's shorts used to be flesh colored, and now they're just brown, etc. These aren't just gamma issues, the game itself is darker than I'm used to.

12 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I'm playing on a 50" Samsung Smart TV lol. The game is just darker now, beyond just the lighting.

Im playing on a 40 inch 4K hdr samsung and while i noticed its darker i can still see everything with standard gamma. I think it adds to the atmosphere. Do you have dynamic contrast enhancers on? If so turn them off. Are you using game mode? If not use it. Imitation hdr? Turn it off. Always adjust tv video settings before game settings.

Edited by F134Ever86

For the love of all things good, get that combat stance fixed please... that would make Jason’s role more playable and less frustrating. Combat stance is a godsend. As well as the counselors’.

• Thanks 1

Do you really think they are going to fix anything? At most they will release one last patch, that won’t fix anything, as it is now if you don’t suicide when escaping in the car the match ends early, I started a private lobby yesterday night and got all the diehards on my friends List to play we played 4 matches 1st bug riddled match ends with 2 suicides with 2 people that escaped, the next 3 matches ended early, not even an hour into it everyone agreed that the ship is sunk... everybody quit , You cannot even finish a game! And guess what... not a word from the devs...do you know why? ...because they could care less

I guess the game not even working anymore is Victor Millers fault....... NOT!....

Just the game breaking bugs to start really, and I am sure they will fine tune the rest.  I can deal with shaky counselors and rainbow blood, but suicide by escape is game breaking but I know they are working on it per their saying so.

• Confused 1