Manny1985

Picking a different publisher and developer

22 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Seriously. Modders will have their way.

That could be true, for a little while at least. For people who still have a place in their hearts for this game, I hope you're right and I'm wrong. 

id probably go with rockstar games as publisher and rockstar north and / or san diego as the developers. they never disappointed me and are THE devs with the most attention to detail in regards to everything. theyre the only people who fucking nailed brazil and its favelas and a full on open world of los angeles and surrounding countryside even though theyre from all across the ocean (somewhere north britain i think) so that alone should already be a big testament to just how willing they are to make sure their games are always 100% immersive detailed and just alltogether RIGHT, always make blockbuster productions and sure as hell would have done this game justice. they even made a fun slasher gamemode for gta online which was surprising to see and also surprisingly fun to play.

theyre also the only people to have nailed slow motion bullet time in multiplayer without fucking up the flow (max payne 3) and san diego even nailed the western setting with their game red dead redemption. and the second one looks amazing as well. so id put a lot of high faith into them. and in terms of publishing i mean i dont know a single person that doesnt know atleast ONE rockstar game. hell even older people know gta. 

• Like 1

Why can't they use the people who made the virtual cabin 2.0? Those guys got the cabin right with no bugs.

I have no clue why people wanna stick to Illfonic. They made so many mistakes, communication is basically not happening and the forum moderation is a joke lately (yes mods aren´t from gun/illfnonic, but they act like Gun/Illfonic wants them to).

Is this the "No one is a looser, everyone is a winner" mentality like some people do with their kids at sports?

They completly drove this game into a wall. With fullspeed. They had one year to realize that they need to step up their test routine, took the time of 5 months to make sure that this time there isn´t new bugs when fixing old ones. And what happened? They totally broke the game. A ton on steam is getting fatal errors every 10 mins the rest suffers from all the other bugs like premature ending of matches.

They learnt nothing in the past year. This won´t change. Give it away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Is this the "No one is a looser, everyone is a winner" mentality like some people do with their kids at sports?

LMAO too true yes, a lot of people are like this here now for some reason. you can have the devs straight up say fuck you to their faces and theyll go "oh its just a little miscommunication error, they just had a bad day, its cause you guys didnt cut them some slack" etc.. u can spit straight into their faces and theyll thank you for the effort. only if youre illfonic, ofc