Manny1985

Picking a different publisher and developer

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

Please, Sean wasn't approached by any triple A publisher or developer because if he would have been he would have taken them up on the offer.

Or maybe he would not of taken them up on an offer. There is no way to know for sure outside of asking Sean personally. You have your opinion, I have mine. 

Like I said in a previous post, I don't care about a company's "feelings." I don't take their feelings into consideration when I make a post. That's just the way I am. 

Also you are wrong about this

" if they would have there would have been a Friday the 13th game any time in the 90s or early 2000s"

LMFAO. @Manny1985 how does this help anybody out? Quick play is a DAMN MESS for counsellors to play and you wanna bring up the old F13 game? And this is coming from a top tier Jason.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Gloved One said:

LMFAO. @Manny1985 how does this help anybody out? Quick play is a DAMN MESS for counsellors to play and you wanna bring up the old F13 game? And this is coming from a top tier Jason.

Since when am I here to help anyone out? How does playing a video game help anyone (outside of those who use video games for medical purposes)? "And this is coming form a top tier Jason" says a lot about you. Hint, I don't care how you label your skill. I get it, you don't like the topic and don't care for it. I feel the same way about your opinions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Since when am I here to help anyone out? How does playing a video game help anyone (outside of those who use video games for medical purposes)? "And this is coming form a top tier Jason" says a lot about you. Hint, I don't care how you label your skill. I get it, you don't like the topic and don't care for it. I feel the same way about your opinions.

LMFAO! Isn't this topic to help Gun Out?Yes a top tier Jason as myself should hold a higher ranking than somebody else!You should be trying to help Gun Make this game a lot DAMN brighter to help it out.

• Haha 1

Honestly, other than a cleaner, or prettier, game experience, what else could a bigger developer really offer? The entire aspect of Friday the 13th is counselors vs. Jason. There's not a lot of plot to any of the films, so a multiplayer game works pretty much perfectly for it. So really I don't think it matters what developer any of us would prefer, cause they'd basically offer pretty close to the same product we already have, just without the one year bug test. 

Yes a top tier Jason as myself should hold a higher ranking than somebody else!

LOL are you being serious, or are you joking? Is your self esteem and opinion really tied to how well you play as Jason? I am guessing you rage quit as Jason if you get anything less than 8/8. 

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

Honestly, other than a cleaner, or prettier, game experience, what else could a bigger developer really offer? The entire aspect of Friday the 13th is counselors vs. Jason. There's not a lot of plot to any of the films, so a multiplayer game works pretty much perfectly for it. So really I don't think it matters what developer any of us would prefer, cause they'd basically offer pretty close to the same product we already have, just without the one year bug test. 

That is a good point, but I would disagree. All the movies basically have the same plot, but some are done better than others. I wouldn't discount small little details developers make in their games. Don't get me wrong, I like the small details in the game that pay homage to the films, but the bugs and glitches have been an issue for over a year now. To say no developer would of done a better job is something I don't agree with. 

• Like 2

This thread is a DAMN shame.We should be getting on gun to fix counsellor problems!and for pete sake revert Jasons grab to the December Patch! Please!

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

LOL are you being serious, or are you joking? Is your self esteem and opinion really tied to how well you play as Jason? I am guessing you rage quit as Jason if you get anything less than 8/8. 

Good Jason players like me never rage quit!LMFAO I always get 8/8.T

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

This thread is a DAMN shame.We should be getting on gun to fix counsellor problems!and for pete sake revert Jasons grab to the December Patch! Please!

Good Jason players like me never rage quit!LMFAO I always get 8/8.T

Good for you, I am sure that has brought you a lot of success in life, untold riches, beautiful woman, and undying happiness. Here's a cookie.

image.jpeg.01eb2d125639d24939580fdf5ad7563a.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

Good for you, I am sure that has brought you a lot of success in life, untold riches, beautiful woman, and undying happiness. Here's a cookie.

image.jpeg.01eb2d125639d24939580fdf5ad7563a.jpeg

LMAO.Let me play the worlds Smallest Violin for you!

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

LMAO.Let me play the worlds Smallest Violin for you!

Thank you, I am sure being good as Jason as also made you an expert musician and great at everything else in life. 

FYI being an "expert" Jason doesn't make you special. There are tons of people better than you. 

I am curious, what are you doing to do when the game does eventually die? Are you going to carry that title with you? LOL

Just now, Manny1985 said:

Thank you, I am sure being good as Jason as also made you an expert musician and great at everything else in life. 

FYI being an "expert" Jason doesn't make you special. There are tons of people better than you. 

Alright, did you actually believe any of the things I was typing ?I was just impersonating Dory for the sake of levity here on the forums .No hard feelings as in times of hardships we need some laughter to wash it away.

Alright, did you actually believe any of the things I was typing ?I was just impersonating Dory for the sake of levity here on the forums .No hard feelings as in times of hardships we need some laughter to wash it away.

Sorry, sometimes it's hard to tell if you are joking or not. I've come a cross many people who are very serious about being the best Jason. @Mr. Blonde comes to mind for me.

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

Playing this game is not a NEED.

It is for me, fucker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dolemite said:

It is for me, fucker.

Watch your profanity...

34 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Also you are wrong about this

" if they would have there would have been a Friday the 13th game any time in the 90s or early 2000s"

That's a shitty fan-made game, not a legit one.

Of course, you could have just posted that as a joke. Hard to tell here lately.  :)

Just now, Dolemite said:

It is for me, fucker.

LOL I am not going to speculate on your personal life, and why you consider this game a need. In general, human really only need food, water, and air. If we are expanding that to socio-emotional, we can use Maslow's model. Even if you consider this game as an esteem need, this game isn't necessary to fulfill that need. 

https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

was just impersonating Dory

I was wondering why I was starting to hate you for this thread...

Lmfao

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Watch your profanity...

Gosh golly gee-willikers!

• Haha 1

Sorry, sometimes it's hard to tell if you are joking or not. I've come a cross many people who are very serious about being the best Jason. @Mr. Blonde comes to mind for me.

Oh yeah im never that egotistical.But if you've seen how Dory posts ,that's him.

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Watch your profanity...

But be fair Manny,No one really could have gave us the experience gun has.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Gosh golly gee-willikers!

Much better! You don't need to swear... Especially when kids are on here.

@The Gloved One"Your right, I'm sorry"...

3 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

That's a shitty fan-made game, not a legit one.

Because of the auto deaths, rubberbanding problems, re-skinning, random loads, etc etc? 

We only enjoy legit fan-made shitty games round these parts. ;)

LOL I am not going to speculate on your personal life, and why you consider this game a need. In general, human really only need food, water, and air. If we are expanding that to socio-emotional, we can use Maslow's model. Even if you consider this game as an esteem need, this game isn't necessary to fulfill that need. 

https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html

9nohQh4.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

Oh yeah im never that egotistical.But if you've seen how Dory posts ,that's him.

But be fair Manny,No one really could have gave us the experience gun has.

Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed playing this game. The glitches made me laugh through my play time experiences. This was one of my favorite moments

Also, any developer would be in the same mess Gun is in now. However, I am a curious person, and I just like to speculate how the game would of been if someone else had made it. 

I would pick Running with Scissors, they're the guys that made the Postal series. They manage to make completely playable and fun games with enough money to get a burrito from 7-11. I think they would have done something really cool with this game.

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I would pick Running with Scissors, they're the guys that made the Postal series. They manage to make completely playable and fun games with enough money to get a burrito from 7-11. I think they would have done something really cool with this game.

Holy Crap, I stopped at Postal 1. I didn't know there was a part three. I am changing my vote to his developer. This game looks funny.