7 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I can assure you we have not been rubbed in any particular way. We are reviewing threads as quickly and efficiently as possible, given the activity at this time. If a member breaks a rule they have already been warned about, it's going to catch the eye of the moderation team. 

This really is the wrong time to try to flex on the fan base who is rightfully outraged. Yes it sucks, it's hard to swallow but at the same time take care that you don't incite a forum riot. You can only afford to lose so much of your remaining player base without getting into a very public mind you pissing contest. This forum has a private message system so take it there and leave it there. Should it persist use your ban hammer but only for valid reasons.

1 minute ago, zmccain said:

I'll try and be a good boy from now on.  And I'll lay off "They Who Shall Not Be Named".  Who developed this game?  I can't remember......

What he means is: you can post your opinions all you want, but you don't have to be a dick about it. 

I don't know what's been going on here, but if nothing says you're fucking up, then you're fucking up. So just stop fucking up and everything is fine.

Just now, Truth said:

What he means is: you can post your opinions all you want, but you don't have to be a dick about it. 

I don't know what's been going on here, but if nothing says you're fucking up, then you're fucking up. So just stop fucking up and everything is fine.

Problem is there are plenty of people on the board being "dicks".  Take you for example.  Have you received a warning?

2 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Problem is there are plenty of people on the board being "dicks".  Take you for example.  Have you received a warning?

Nope. Because I'm just explaining how things work, not being a dick. My words may be more colorful, but that's pretty much what he was saying.

Just now, Truth said:

Nope. Because I'm just explaining how things work, not being a dick. My words may be more colorful, but that's pretty much what he was saying.

Oh I know how things work here.

Such a shame it ended this way. The game still feels incomplete to me and without any future DLC, I think I'm finished now for good.

This really sucks, F13 was my favorite game.  I made so many friends and it helped with me with my depression.  Now I will never get the Grendel map I was so looking forward too.  Hopefully this lawsuit gets settled soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Just got a second warning for insulting Illfonic.   My posts are getting deleted.  lol!

not just your post, but many post with good insight are gone, sad to see this happening, now of all times. when post insulting and targeting a person are staying up longer than ones that point out what gun/ill have done wrong, it shows you what the mods/staff are really doing

48 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I thought you said Good-Bye yesterday?

Welcome to my world.

I did leave bud but when I heard the game was being completely killed due to a lawsuit it peaked my intrest I came here to find news there wasnt any until after a couple hours shifty finally posted something. I had to read about it on some generic horror sight first. 

Sad to hear this. 

I was looking forward to the Jason X map, more challenges and had always hoped for a Lazarus map. 

It's a real shame for the community and for everyone at Gun and Illfonic as well. 

What a c*** Victor Miller is. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I did leave bud but when I heard the game was being completely killed due to a lawsuit it peaked my intrest I came here to find news there wasnt any until after a couple hours shifty finally posted something. I had to read about it on some generic horror sight first. 

So did we. It took a member posting a link before we knew. 

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

So did we. It took a member posting a link before we knew. 

Problem 1 of a 1000

2 hours ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

They've entirely given up on even attempting to push forward. I'm surprised that nobody caught the use of "unfeasible" in their original emails sent out for PR purposes. The word literally means that it's inconvenient or impractical, not that they've been restricted due to the lawsuits, or that they've been put in a position where the game is at risk legally.

They've literally told us that  future content for the game is not convenient for them, using this Cunningham v. Miller case as a scapegoat.

this ^^^^^^

One question I would like to ask anyone that works AT Gun media  How long did you guys actually known that this would eventually affect the game without telling us.. because it doesn't seem like this was just something that happened overnight..The whole thing does feel kind of shady considering the fact that we had to go to a third party Source just find out what was going on.

10 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Sad to hear this. 

I was looking forward to the Jason X map, more challenges and had always hoped for a Lazarus map. 

It's a real shame for the community and for everyone at Gun and Illfonic as well. 

What a c*** Victor Miller is. 

By reading Guns statement is seems like they were jamming content in because they knew about this ahead of time. Why put Uber Jason in the VC 2.0? Why not let us know earlier that Uber Jason would be canceled? And why put his likeness and kills in the game files? These are questions we will probably never get answered.

1 minute ago, Frighteningicon said:

One question I would like to ask anyone that works AT Gun media  How long did you guys actually known that this would eventually affect the game without telling us.. because it doesn't seem like this was just something that happened overnight..The whole thing does feel kind of shady considering the fact that we had to go to a third party Source just find out what was going on.

The real shady part is that they rushed a patch before June to make sure that they hit that cutoff before all of this legal stuff went into effect.

But this case has been ongoing for years now, since the 2009 reboot film.

10 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

Exactly, a week ago they were telling us that there is a possibility that more SP challenges could be coming, now all content is canceled! Something doesn’t seem right. Is the game unfixable and they are embarrassed? Are they pissed at the F13 community for calling them out on the games problems?

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I can assure you we have not been rubbed in any particular way. We are reviewing threads as quickly and efficiently as possible, given the activity at this time. If a member breaks a rule they have already been warned about, it's going to catch the eye of the moderation team. 

If only Guns programming team was as incessant as its forum moderation team! They'd not be here scapegoating the lawsuit before they pull the plug and run off with the money.

10 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

Exactly, a week ago they were telling us that there is a possibility that more SP challenges could be coming, now all content is canceled! Something doesn’t seem right. Is the game unfixable and they are embarrassed? Are they pissed at the F13 community for calling them out on the games problems?

They probably had an idea it could happen but nothing set in stone till now.

So Jason could be killed all along. Just not with a machete, but with a lawsuit.

It kinda sucks that no more Jasons or maps will be going out. Kinda suspected we would never get Uber Jason anyways.

Would explain why the devs have stopped beeing active on the forum.

Just hope to get dedicated servers before i die.

We can always hope for Free Savini Jasons again if they feel kind.

Will you guys (devs, if you ever read this post) start working on summer camp slasher (or whatever its called) or just give up?

If they can patch the game up and get everything running smoother I give it 4/5 otherwise 3/5

It just pisses me off that Uber Jason is a usable file in the game and they have already written him out of the game after being promised to us. It wouldn’t take much to unlock something that is already in the game, new content is not being added. If a hacker living in his moms basement can do it, why can’t they? I can remember the countless times people asked if Uber Jason would be released and they assured them that he would. A nice quick kick in the nuts from Gun.

What if, on the next bug fix, someone "accidentally" makes it so we can type in a cheat code to unlock new clothes, emotes, and new Jasons? Say something you type into the computer in the virtual cabin...