GuitarWolf365

Any other MOBA players out there?

Doesn't really matter which, just curious if anybody else plays any of them

Pretty much the 3 I've been playing recently in the order of most amount of time to least amount of time

Smite

Paladins

League

Ive played Heroes of the storm before but been a long time now since ive played it most my pc game time is spent on warcraft

Dota 2 , Infinite Crisis and Zombie Island Epidemic , but I mainly played to hang out with friends who were playing them . I left them behind due to the toxic nature of most Moba players . One guy on our team in Dota 2 told this lady that was kind of messing up , but playing her best that he hoped her husband raped their child .

It really hit me hard , because not only is that one of the most vile things I have heard anyone say , but to say it to a stranger for making a few mistakes in a game . After that game I just let my friends know that no  matter how fun something is , I don't subject myself to people like that , especially on the internet , where you can't stand up and ask the guy if he wants to continue the conversation outside .

Sometimes I miss the " Western " days of old , because when 75% of people had a fire arm on their belt , saddle bags or wagon , people were a lot more polite .