24 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I could barely get through the OP on account of the glare of the sun reflecting off the pristine white armor.

"The blinding light of the whitest knight"

1 minute ago, R.J MacReady said:

"The blinding light of the whitest knight"

On the darkest side of the night!

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I don't see how it's a comedy.

Just stop already. You're killing me with all this comedy gold. 

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Well this is a joke post, right?

No game is perfect. You're right about that. But very few games have THIS many problems. Not many games can actually be declared "broken". This game can be.

It's broken. Every patch these ass hats release makes the game WORSE.

As a backer, I actually wish we could go back to the game we had a launch. It was much better than the piece of shit we're left with now.

Actually, I'd prefer the beta. The graphics were way better and the animations were way smoother.

• Confused 1

"The engine should be the most to blame if anything" - I am not sure if this guy is serious. What do you really mean with that? The engine (Unreal Engine) is good. Sure IllFonic is not a big team. However more than a year has passed and the company has earned millions of dollars out of unfinished game. They are working on another title (zombie shooter game). I am not blaming devs, they were probably forced to develop as quickly as possible. However lack of interest is obvious from upper echelons. Look at Dead by Daylight, how it's improved.

The recent update was a big one, performance and graphics have tremendously increased, and fixing glitches is a matter of time. But fundamental gameplay problems still remain. I would highlight currently one of the most important: teamplaying. The fact that Jason and his friends can play in the same lobby is ridiculous. There is no way to counter it. On the other side, Jason is still underpowered against friendly counselors. We need gameplay designers to play on EU servers with Russian cheaters, teamplayers, ragequitters and squeakers.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Notice: for the love of god this isn't a joke or a sarcastic post I have seen good players become the toxic side of the fanbase so I'm.making this thread to encourage the devs and to likely get to the regular fanbase.

I have noticed a lot of complaining and a lot of people dissing on the game and the developers firstly....let me say this to everyone if they don't know.....

The game and not EVERYGAME in existence will ever be truly perfect! The problem is not the developers,programmers, and or the coders! The engine should be the most to blame if anything! 

I stopped reading at that point ...

Fucking really? So if a person goes out and shoots someone, they are not to blame, it’s the guns fault. 

Sounds stupid doesn’t it? Because the last quoted paragraph is exactly what you just said.

• Thanks 4

I also blame the engine. We should never have introduced such a powerful entity into the game. With its sentience, the engine has single-handedly destroyed everything we hold dear in this game. It’s time to hold it accountable for the disaster of an update we got. As well, I’m sick of the fans not taking this seriously and making jokes out of a very serious issue that affects thousands of people. Honestly, if this is the state of the game, the engine has to be removed immediately or the game will continue to deteriorate. I hope some of you can be serious for two seconds and look at the bigger picture instead of fighting and insulting each other  over every little thing. 

• Haha 2

yeah i got tons of salt because your game kicked me and my party ...it has also crashed very often so i get punished with salt mines because you broke your game wtf ,,,thats what bothers me most ,,i think you guys owe us something we did pay you for this game its not a free game

omg just a thought watch a youyube vid on how to make a game maybee you will learn something cause its been a year and seems you havent learned anything ,,or maybee take some of that money we gave you and hire some fucking help 

Hit detection is the worst it’s ever been. Jason is swinging through counselors like it’s no big deal. For counselors, even with Swift Attack, swings are going through Jason and/or his grab and with a huge glitched camera angle and graphic. So basically, it doesn’t matter who swings first or how far away the character is, it’s just random. Ok. I’m just about done. If this was a game based on timed hits that would be one thing but it’s not. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

every fan of f13 are going through difficult process. its about seeing potential in the game and realising that its not gonna be fully used. at some point you just accept that its not going to happen. especially not with illfonic. ofcourse there also are fans of f13 that wont acknowledge that state and will say that game works perfect all the time. crazy people.

I can assure you I am of sound mind. I play on Ps4 daily. I have seen glitches, rubber banding, jason stuck in animation etc.......What I have not seen personally is a game breaking glitch. I have seen round ending glitches. I have seen nothing that makes the game unplayable.If I had I would atest to it. I genuinely feel 50% of the complaints are genuine issues 50% is exaggeration. I see people complaining about suicide escapes in the car(genuine problem) then I see people complain about missing noises, rainbow blood etc....  And these are laughable. Ive been playing for oh...... Well over a year, thousands of matches and at no point has the game been completely unplayable again for me personally. Now either I am the luckiest player in the history of this title, or some people are making much ado about nothing. The best thing we can provide to the devs is honest feedback, less theats and vulgarities and maybe some genuine honest info. Sorry guys but Im calling complete bullshit on any ps4 player who claims the game is "broken" it isnt I play it everyday. For hours.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

How about i stead of posting anonymous little laughing faces on my post you actually say something. I spoke honestly about my personal gameplay experience. Doesnt make me right and you wrong or vice versa. Its just weird how a game people say is so irreparably broken I seem to be able to play all the time with almost no problem. Sometimes some issues might cost someone a round. That doesnt mean the entire game is ruined. You could just pack up your baby nuts and move on to the next round. 

images-13.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, BigShaunPolk said:

How about i stead of posting anonymous little laughing faces on my post you actually say something. I spoke honestly about my personal gameplay experience. Doesnt make me right and you wrong or vice versa. Its just weird how a game people say is so irreparably broken I seem to be able to play all the time with almost no problem. Sometimes some issues might cost someone a round. That doesnt mean the entire game is ruined. You could just pack up your baby nuts and move on to the next round. 

images-13.jpg

I don't know how to classify the game ending early as anything but gamebreaking.... Getting locked out of interactions also makes it impossible to play, especially as a counselor.

You know, for once, I'm on the side of the playerbase and their anger at Illfonic. I started the game in October with the physical copy, a little over five months after release. The game was not perfect in any way, but, it was functional. I haven't touched the game this past week with the recent patch, but, I can attest that the major update brought on more bugs that were irritating. From what I hear, not many of those were fixed, and new ones creeped up into the game. Despite Illfonic telling us they would be fixed. I'm going to go easy on Gun Media, because they are a publishing company first, with a bare amount of employees; I think, if you include Wes, it's five. They've published a couple mobile games, later ported, with the help of another studio that actually developed it. They developed one game entirely alone, which, bombed, but, Gun is the publishing company. They are getting the least bit of my anger at the moment.

Illfonic, however... Illfonic has almost no real excuse, unless you really want to use their ineptitude as a defense. They've helped work on other games with some companies next to other developers on the games, did one semi-decent MMORPG with THQ before they went under, and actually supported a game that...really is overambitious in its own right.

They've been around for 11 years, fiddling here and there as assisting developers, but, this is their first development alone. Given that even the other games they worked on really weren't all that great, or even collapsed shortly after launch (THQ going under), their history is against them. I was always going to bat for them, hoping this game would be good, but, given they also have more teams working on games that have yet to be released, ON TOP of having THIS game being their biggest career move in 11 years, the odds are stacking ever higher against them. Let's not forget that this game was never meant to be a full-fledged title tied to a massive film series. It was meant to be a quick knock-off released in 2015 as homage. It has grown into something amazing, yes, and it has the DNA to BE on par with mid-tier games of old, possibly developing into a second, possibly even a AAA game if the cards were played right. As it stands, they are getting in their own way now.

It's time for many apologists of Illfonic to face the facts: The game is breaking with each subsequent patch that is meant to fix older issues. If this game tanks in any major way, if they lose this player base, or, if they let this game die, their careers could be ruined permanently. It's been a year, and people suggest that the game performed better AT LAUNCH than it does now, and... I'm inclined to believe them. Illfonic has had this game for three years, they should have at least a moderate understanding of how it should work, and an idea of why it isn't. It's time to hold their feet to what's left of the fire. People are understandably pissed off, and, they're getting brushed aside at every moment.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MadRatBridgade499 said:

You know, for once, I'm on the side of the playerbase and their anger at Illfonic. I started the game in October with the physical copy, a little over five months after release. The game was not perfect in any way, but, it was functional. I haven't touched the game this past week with the recent patch, but, I can attest that the major update brought on more bugs that were irritating. From what I hear, not many of those were fixed, and new ones creeped up into the game. Despite Illfonic telling us they would be fixed. I'm going to go easy on Gun Media, because they are a publishing company first, with a bare amount of employees; I think, if you include Wes, it's five. They've published a couple mobile games, later ported, with the help of another studio that actually developed it. They developed one game entirely alone, which, bombed, but, Gun is the publishing company. They are getting the least bit of my anger at the moment.

Illfonic, however... Illfonic has almost no real excuse, unless you really want to use their ineptitude as a defense. They've helped work on other games with some companies next to other developers on the games, did one semi-decent MMORPG with THQ before they went under, and actually supported a game that...really is overambitious in its own right.

They've been around for 11 years, fiddling here and there as assisting developers, but, this is their first development alone. Given that even the other games they worked on really weren't all that great, or even collapsed shortly after launch (THQ going under), their history is against them. I was always going to bat for them, hoping this game would be good, but, given they also have more teams working on games that have yet to be released, ON TOP of having THIS game being their biggest career move in 11 years, the odds are stacking ever higher against them. Let's not forget that this game was never meant to be a full-fledged title tied to a massive film series. It was meant to be a quick knock-off released in 2015 as homage. It has grown into something amazing, yes, and it has the DNA to BE on par with mid-tier games of old, possibly developing into a second, possibly even a AAA game if the cards were played right. As it stands, they are getting in their own way now.

It's time for many apologists of Illfonic to face the facts: The game is breaking with each subsequent patch that is meant to fix older issues. If this game tanks in any major way, if they lose this player base, or, if they let this game die, their careers could be ruined permanently. It's been a year, and people suggest that the game performed better AT LAUNCH than it does now, and... I'm inclined to believe them. Illfonic has had this game for three years, they should have at least a moderate understanding of how it should work, and an idea of why it isn't. It's time to hold their feet to what's left of the fire. People are understandably pissed off, and, they're getting brushed aside at every moment.

Right on. 

People, it's time. We've all had enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hold on guys.  I just received a warning from a moderator for calling for Illfonic to be fired.  And you guys are getting dangerously close to saying the same thing.

Under the advice of ShiftySamurai I reread the forum rules.  

And now I realize....

You guys are confused!  IllFonic are the most talented hard working people in the business!  This has nothing to do with them!  IllFonic has done nothing but excellent work since day one and they should be applauded!  I look forward to more patches and upgrades from this excellent team of professionals!  Gunmedia made the absolute right choice in using them!  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

images-13.jpg

Okay, sure. Here goes; Your highly anecdotal experience of the game, and the fact that you don't seem to experience many of the issues means comparatively little when many of the issues you claim do not affect you are often overstated and rather intensely annoying and possibly game breaking for much of the grand majority of the playerbase. Is it safe to assume that every single player talking about these issues has not actually faced every single issue?? Yes. Absolutely. However, given a main side-effect of the game is player interaction, and that many players often experience varied issues, it's safe to assume that as a collective majority, a lot of these issues you passively handwave as "exaggeration" really aren't.

5 minutes ago, MadRatBridgade499 said:

Okay, sure. Here goes; Your highly anecdotal experience of the game, and the fact that you don't seem to experience many of the issues means comparatively little when many of the issues you claim do not affect you are often overstated and rather intensely annoying and possibly game breaking for much of the grand majority of the playerbase. Is it safe to assume that every single player talking about these issues has not actually faced every single issue?? Yes. Absolutely. However, given a main side-effect of the game is player interaction, and that many players often experience varied issues, it's safe to assume that as a collective majority, a lot of these issues you passively handwave as "exaggeration" really aren't.

I said 50/50. 50 percent genuine problems, 50% exaggeration.As someone who plays this title.......alot on ps4 I said  personally. Never said eveeyone was exaggerating.I said half. Still sounds about right to me. I stand by it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I don't know man. Anytime I tried to say something to you, all I would get is a meme pic calling me a crybaby. So why bother?

But whatever, I'll bite.

I play three games, two in a row where the game just stops for no reason and a third where the interact button just stopped working. But apologists are still saying the game's fine and that we should just be grateful and patient.

Just now, JasonVsWindows said:

I don't know man. Anytime I tried to say something to you, all I would get is a meme pic calling me a crybaby. So why bother?

But whatever, I'll bite.

I play three games, two in a row where the game just stops for no reason and a third where the interact button just stopped working. But apologists are still saying the game's fine and that we should just be grateful and patient.

Again.  I said 50/50 and used the words My personal experience. So by my math if there are say 200 complaints on forum 100 are genuine. The inly way my post could have upset...... Well anyone is if (A) they really didnt read it all tje way through or (B) They are one of the 50 percent exaggerating. My point was clear and I still stand by my estimation. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigShaunPolk said:

I said 50/50. 50 percent genuine problems, 50% exaggeration.As someone who plays this title.......alot on ps4 I said  personally. Never said eveeyone was exaggerating.I said half. Still sounds about right to me. I stand by it. 

Yeah, I know exactly what you said. I, also, know what I said, and, nowhere did I say you were saying that everyone was exaggerating. I said a lot of the issues you passively handwave as possible exaggeration actually are legitimate problems for much of the playerbase.

The fact that you, yourself, even state that you experience a good number of problems, but, not the always the ones that everyone else says they suffer actually support my initial response more than your personal experience claims support your own initial post.