woltronx

Is it me or is Tiffany Bugged?

In some of the matches ive played as tiffany, or ive seen someone else play as her. Everytime tiffany escapes using the car or police, it lists her as Suicide, and not Escaped. Am i the only one seeing this happen? 

Haven't you watched the movies? The "slutty" girl isn't supposed to escape, duh..

But joke aside, poor Tiffany can't even use lightfoot properly, so she does seem to be a victim of bugs...

I escaped a lot in the car last night as Tiffany and never experienced this. I’ve actually been lucky enough to not experience the car-suicide glitch at all. It’s the action prompt glitch that plagues me every round. 

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

I escaped a lot in the car last night as Tiffany and never experienced this. I’ve actually been lucky enough to not experience the car-suicide glitch at all. It’s the action prompt glitch that plagues me every round. 

As with every other bug, a few people complain about it so everyone assumes it's happening every time. People are bad at waiting and forming their own opinions.

i was playing as Tiffany last night and escaped via the car three times, only once registering as a Suicide.

U was lucky enough not to have it happen to me. I had the match ending early several times instead. 

6 hours ago, final_gal said:

Haven't you watched the movies? The "slutty" girl isn't supposed to escape, duh..

But joke aside, poor Tiffany can't even use lightfoot properly, so she does seem to be a victim of bugs...

That role doesn’t even belong to Tiff. It’s easier to get in AJs pants than it is getting a job in McDonalds. 

I'm looking forward to experiencing this once the patch arrives on the Xbox this week.  ?