Sign in to follow this  
Ralph_E_Fresh

Will Grendal Map be multi level?

In the movie the spaceship has multiple floors, I wonder if it will be the same in the map.

This will be the first fully indoor map, so I'm wondering will this map along with the Lazarus Ship be multi floored.

Would like an apartment map with multiple floors.

I'm excited to know about it. I know people love Uber Jason, and Jason X is a fan favorite but I honestly only watched it once and it was just crazy silly to the point of being one of those "so stupid it's amazing" movies. It's not my favorite Friday the 13th  film by far, but I am definitely looking forward to new maps and possibly new objective play within those maps. 

• Confused 1

I don't know, but I'm not all that excited about it really.  I can't imagine how it will work, and I really can't imagine how it would work well.

Call me unadventurous, I suppose.  I'd love to be wrong.

1 hour ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

@ShiftySamurai @wes So will it be multi floored?

Ralph Malph, you've been on this forum since longer than Jesus; have you ever seen them reveal anything like that this far in advance?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Jason X is a fan favorite

Are you sure , man?

Only Jason goes to Hell gets more hate.

Well , I love Jason X to be honest.

Am I the only person not looking forward to Grendal Map? Jason X was terrible. This ship will probably be a rip off of Alien Isolation. Plus I don't think a spaceship really matches this game. I personally would like to see the ship from part 8, a remade map of the NES game, and the campground from pt. 6. 

10 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Am I the only person not looking forward to Grendal Map? Jason X was terrible. This ship will probably be a rip off of Alien Isolation. Plus I don't think a spaceship really matches this game. I personally would like to see the ship from part 8, a remade map of the NES game, and the campground from pt. 6. 

Jason X's sci-fi setting was more advanced than Alien Isolation's late 70's low-fi sci-fi so it definitely won't be a rip off. 

15 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Are you sure , man?

Only Jason goes to Hell gets more hate.

Well , I love Jason X to be honest.

A lot of people like how ridiculous that movie is, and Jason Goes to Hell was so much worse than Jason X and that's saying something. The only good thing about Jason Goes to Hell is the beginning and even that's a stretch.

• Like 1

If the Grendel has multiple levels, I wonder how Morph will work.... Would there just be a button to switch floors while on the morph map? That's the only way I could see it working.