NoOneK9503

Counselors should not be allowed to recover half of their stamina when they hit Jason

46 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Ooh please.. If it was up to me counselors Jogs would take no stamina to use.  Only sprint and melee attacks would use stamina.

Which in turn would give counselors more time to actually get around and get away from Jason.

I don't care if people make Buff or nerf topics for Jason or Counselor. (Thats what game forums are for)  If it makes sense, it makes sense.  Im not bias, because i play both sides equally.

Lol to be honest, with how fast they are jogging, you shouldn't burn stamina at all.

Literally only going 1 mile an hour.

Edit: Can one of the forum leaders delete the two posts below, for some reason it loaded three times.

4 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Lol to be honest, with how fast they are jogging, you shouldn't burn stamina at all.

Literally only going 1 mile an hour.

Edit: Can one of the forum leaders delete the two posts below, for some reason it loaded three times.

Careful. Im like BeetleJuice.

Call me name 3 times and im not responsible for what happens next.

2 hours ago, NScarlato said:

@TiffanyIsBae and @Gummybish

Not on topic but as an AJ main, I've been playing a lot of Tiffany lately.  I grab a map and beeline for the sweater.  So many Jasons cursing at me as I actually have the stamina to get to a cabin from Jason's House.  (AJ isn't always so successful at this if Jason morphs to her and the hut is far away from anything).

I really think making Tiff a threat with the sweater is my favorite role for her.

Like @Bropollocreed79 said that’s her best role. Tiffany really can’t do anything but distract. Unlike Vanessa who can fight, defend, repair, distract.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NScarlato said:

@TiffanyIsBae and @Gummybish

Not on topic but as an AJ main, I've been playing a lot of Tiffany lately.  I grab a map and beeline for the sweater.  So many Jasons cursing at me as I actually have the stamina to get to a cabin from Jason's House.  (AJ isn't always so successful at this if Jason morphs to her and the hut is far away from anything).

I really think making Tiff a threat with the sweater is my favorite role for her.

I’ve always thought Tiffany to be the best sweater girl. People say stealth is useless, but if you grab it early on before sense is strong, she’s the only counselor fast enough and quiet enough to completely disappear by the time Jason morphs back if you time it right.

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Like @Bropollocreed79 said that’s her best role. Tiffany really can’t do anything but distract. Unlike Vanessa who can fight, defend, repair, distract.

Yep, that's my dirty little secret: when I'm not maining LaChappa, I almost exclusively roll with Tiffany, and she's built to grab the sweater with Marathon, Lightfoot, and something to buff the group.

Yep, agree 100% knives too, jason is stunned...and can still be double stunned *eye roll* and they get a ton of stamina back? Ok....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FART_SMUCKER said:

Yep, agree 100% knives too, jason is stunned...and can still be double stunned *eye roll* and they get a ton of stamina back? Ok....

Yes, they really need to give Jason stun/damage immunity after pocket knifes, already.