Amusing I was playing as VII Jason against some bots, had one by the neck and just before the kill Tommy blew their head off with the shotgun.  I guess that's one way to ruin Jason's perfect score.

Yeah, 90% of the time at least one bot suicides when I’m playing. 

That's why I hold off on breaking windows.  No need to do it when the bots jump through them and keep going through them until death sometimes if you let them.

LMAO, yeah. I stopped breaking windows on bots. Had 5 suicides that last match where I decided I was not breaking no more windows.

Since the last update I haven't really had a problem with Bot suicide via broken windows.  However, I have several occasions where a Bot with a shotgun murdered one of the other bots while they were in Jason's grasp.  I always laugh when it happens.  It reminds me of what happened repeatedly before they took out team killing in multiplayer.  

The bots can suicide on the traps they set up too. Saw one dead next to a trap a bot set.

2 hours ago, Matt23leo said:

Since the last update I haven't really had a problem with Bot suicide via broken windows.  However, I have several occasions where a Bot with a shotgun murdered one of the other bots while they were in Jason's grasp.  I always laugh when it happens.  It reminds me of what happened repeatedly before they took out team killing in multiplayer.  

Bots can kill each other?

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I forgot they can do that. Never mind!