Still grinding out 500 and then 1000 but then I’ll be done everything. Finally went and got the PHD in murder for fun.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:49 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Still grinding out 500 and then 1000 but then I’ll be done everything. Finally went and got the PHD in murder for fun.

I'm in the same boat, but still need phd in murder. Wish it showed a checklist of what kills were needed, as I have no clue what ones I still need since I've been playing for so long.. lmao

6 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I'm in the same boat, but still need phd in murder. Wish it showed a checklist of what kills were needed, as I have no clue what ones I still need since I've been playing for so long.. lmao

Mine turned out to be bugged and I had to run through the list again, got it with a Jason kill, which was pretty neat. 

Only thing I had been missing was the badge for escaping in the boat x number of times. 'Don't even remember what it's called. But, platinum'd the game in 2017, yet that badge eluded me for a long time because I used to avoid the boat a lot early on. Finally got it about a month or so ago.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, Truth said:

I mained Deb for a long time so the repair badges came quickly. The only counselor badge I still need is boat escapes, and I'm only like half way there lol

Lol. I'm there with you. I main Deb as well and the repair badges were quickly knocked out. Trapping jason was easy when you place the trap outside the cabin door and he has no choice but to step into it if he wants to break the door. All other badges are coming along but the boat escape will take a while. Cheers and game on, my friend 

One last time this thread will rise from the dead... This is the final chapter for the thread! One more time for Friday The 13th The Game! Who has 100% full completed this! There will be no further reincarnations after this... ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Trying very hard to finish my boat escapes, got one earlier today. I’m very close to 💯% done, just the water stuff left to do. 

I need like 20 boat escapes to finish the badge and have 100% completion. 

PS_App_20201128_063913.jpeg.fd66d841e518b0874926d3b5ab58250c.jpeg

🙃˙ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 😅

I wish I could say yes, but I STILL haven't got 500 matches as Jason, and I've been on and off playing since release, with my preference usually set to Jason.🙁

I think some of the badges are glitched. Still on 76 boat repairs but done way more than that. Jason torpedo and playing as TJ. 

Achievements about 54% on 1000 games as Jason and 85% on Phd but heard some unique kills needed like Part 3 Jason on Higgins by the barn and graveyard? 

3 hours ago, Deano78 said:

Aevements about 54% on 1000 games as Jason and 85% on Phd but heard some unique kills needed like Part 3 Jason on Higgins by the barn and graveyard? 

I've never heard you had to be Part 3, but there are several kills unique to Higgins. The barn closet and the barn fence kill (the face bash one, not the head smash) are considered their own unique kills. There's also the cemetery kill. The barn closet and cemetery are amongst the hardest to get since it relies on counselors semi-cooperating by being in the right place at the right time. 85% would indicate you're missing 6-8 kills though. I got stuck on 80 forever, before I got the idea to cycle through all of Jason's weapons and equip all the unique weapon kills. By the time I was done, I was at 98%. It was amazing how many I'd thought I'd done that I either dismissed or missed because I'd only performed them in online bots or just never used them because I didn't like them.

There are a lot of glitches involved with this badge though. I got mine on a random Jason Kill as Tommy, when I knew I'd never done the cemetery kill. I eventually got it honest, on Tommy of all people, so I can say I'm a hundred percenter with no asterisk. 😎

yes. though with an asterisk.

i could never get the trap jason X times badge, despite knowing i absolutely did.

so i consider that badge bugged and i can safely say i 100%