This needs to stop being killed and betrayed in matches by other counselors we were killing Jason when two counlors ran us over in the car my friend hasn’t got the secret achievement yet for killing Jason yet as Tommy and our friend was Jason had his mask off was about to kill him when were betrayed ran over it wasn’t just us two they ran over any living counselors 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Unfortunately Jason is not the biggest threat in this game.  I was ran over today as well after repairing the car.  I didn't have the one set of keys (boat on the map as well).  One part was by the car, I found the other, decided I'd try to help the others get out like I always do, got ran over.  Oh well.  That player must not have needed the xp.   Sucks but it happens.  Just try again. 

It´s riddiculous tough. When going outside you look for the car first to not get run over, then you look where the big deadite serial killer is. Kinda not the point of the game.

• Like 2

Unfortunately people are assholes. I assume it's mostly 12 year olds who think it's funny. All I can say is never trust a car, and always have a plan to be out of the way, or have a tree to duck behind. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

All I can say is never trust a car, and always have a plan to be out of the way, or have a tree to duck behind. 

I agree.  And, never get in the car with strangers, especially if you do not have a pocket knife.  You may be surprised after getting into a car with an anonymous player and  having them drive you right to Jason and letting him take you out of the car.  That has happened several times to me.  I'm at the point, if I'm not the one driving, I completely ignore/avoid the car at all costs.  

Anyone who complains about getting run over by cars clearly has played enough GTA in their live time.

RULE # 1.   Trees and Lamp Posts are your friend.

RULE # 2.   Only approach vehicles from the side.  Never from the front or back.

RULE # 3.    If they stop and honk.. They are friendly.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Anyone who complains about getting run over by cars clearly has played enough GTA in their live time.

RULE # 2.   Only approach vehicles from the side.  Never from the front or back.

But what if they kidnap you to Jason?

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But what if they kidnap you to Jason?

Well you can jump out fast and run away if smell a set up..

59 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

:lol:

Uh... no. That actually makes me even more suspicious of their intent. 

• Like 1

Y'all have the absolute worst luck... I've only ever been in like two lobbies where someone was trolling with a car and running people over. The maps are large enough to avoid it, for the most part. Or just let them hit you so you can leave.

38 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Y'all have the absolute worst luck... I've only ever been in like two lobbies where someone was trolling with a car and running people over.

Give it time. 

Keep a eye, or ear, out for any signs of trolls, such as what they say during the wait in the lobby or behavior during the game.  Check the player list for any death resulted from "Betrayal".  And also keep a "Shit List" of players name to remind yourself if you run into them in another lobby.

18 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

Give it time. 

I've been playing the game pretty regularly for almost a year now. I'm level 122.

Edited by Tiffany
Corrected my level, I'm 122 not 125 lol

3 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I've been playing the game pretty regularly for almost a year now. I'm level 125.

This is the part where I ask you do you play Quickplay or Private Matches and you’re going to say “Quickplay,” right?

1 minute ago, Ker Juice said:

This is the part where I ask you do you play Quickplay or Private Matches and you’re going to say “Quickplay,” right?

Yes. I guess I just get lucky. I don't doubt it's a problem/am not discrediting other's experiences. I know A LOT of kids play this game, so nothing surprises me.

• Thanks 1

Be careful of where you go to take cover. Cars can kill you if you are directly behind a tree, if you are inside a cabin but directly next to the door, or if you are in an outhouse hiding. For trees, stand a good two feet away and if they try to turn, just keep maneuvering yourself around the tree.

I got hit last night and lived. It was the first game I ever equipped “thick skinned” perk. I just got a rare one yesterday for the first time. Now I’m trying to get hit to see if I can withstand it again.

24 minutes ago, RogueJackSkelly said:

Quick play because not enough friends to do private matches I only have 2 other friends who play the game 

Play with them in QP. Then you have two others you know will be playing for the win. 

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

LMAO at #3 just no. nope. sooo not true. It´s rather if they honk stay the fk away from the car.

also idgaf about GTA.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

LMAO at #3 just no. nope. sooo not true. It´s rather if they honk stay the fk away from the car.

also idgaf about GTA.

..This make zero sense.  As anyone who's played enough GTA is always paranoid about getting run over.  So will always be ready to make sure they DON"T get run over.  Thats why I DON"T get run over.

And if someone pulls up, stops... and honks.  That usually means " Jump in idiot"..   Its your choice really.

I know when i pull up and honk you got 3 seconds..  Im not waiting all night.  

And when people pull up and honk.. I use rules number 1 and 2 to protect myself..

@HuDawg It makes sense in F13. idgaf what honking in gta means, this is not fkn GTA. In F13 i will stay the fk away from a honking car. They usually try to run you over. Wich is easily avoided, true. Still not taking chances. I have seen it so many times that people stopped with the car, honked and then started trying to run people over once they left the cabin.

Good for you if you aren´t one of those, but in my reality and experience in F13, honking cars only mean trouble. If they don´t run you over, it´s a teamer that drives you directly to Jason. No thx.

To sum it up: if i don´t drive i don´t go near cars in F13.

• Like 1

I find I'm shying away from cars in general these days. From the nerfed speed to the rubberband glitch, it's not worth the risk most of the time unless I'm loaded with at least one knife and a spray and a weapon. Usually if I'm helping to repair a car it's because I have my eye on something else and am getting a would-be driver prepared to provide me a much needed distraction.