BigJay

Part V: Tommy Hallucination Jason (New Jason)

10 minutes ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Part 5 is more round while 6 is more oval, the straps aren't on top of the mask while on part 5 they are

Friday-the-13th-part-V-2.jpg

And what About that Scene? These straps are definitely there.

16 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Friday-the-13th-part-V-2.jpg

And what About that Scene? These straps are definitely there.

That's the other mask, the same mask supposedly used in part 4.

I'm talking about the other mask they used.

Refer to earlier two posts, quoted below this post

On 6/7/2018 at 3:14 AM, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

The hallucination jason in part 5 had a different mask and build than part 4, so they should use it as either a new jason or a skin for part 4 but with John Hock/Tom Morga's body models, notice there's no straps on top of the mask, it's more round than oval and the mask has only one full red Chevron/triangle:

friday-the-13th-part-5.jpg

MV5BMTg1NTA1MDIyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTc1

Friday-the-13th-Part-5-FI1.jpg?resize=10

tumblr_oow11z6tey1w1s8lso1_500.gif

tumblr_oxqxsg3WN11s1v3r1o1_400.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfM2FXK5ZzAd6nnNPkO8R

On 6/6/2018 at 4:01 PM, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Part 5 hallucination should use Roy's body model, in part 5 there's 3 masks:

1.What appears to be the same mask with the worn off red triangle/chevron used in part 4:

jason3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Now even though one of the masks is likely the one from part 4, it fits Tom Morga differently than Ted White, on Ted White his face/head was bigger than the mask, wheras on Tom Morga it was bigger.

Compare those images of Tom Morga wearing it to Ted White wearing it:

fx4_hand.jpg

2.The blue chevron/triangles mask Roy uses: maxresdefault.jpg

3.And another new mask, which is kind of the same shape as the Roy mask except with a full red chevon/triangle and axe mark and there's no straps on the mask:

MV5BMTg1NTA1MDIyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTc1

@Ralph_E_Fresh how many times are you going to repeat yourself? I clearly stated that I can plainly see the straps are on the inside of the part 5 hallucination mask and on the outside of the part 6 mask. What I'm saying is the ax mark is exactly the same, the Chevron is exactly the same, and there's even the same misdrilled hole on the mouth of the mask. Yes the shape might be ever so slightly different but if that isn't the mask they used in part 6 then that's definitely from the same mold. Given the fact that some of these movies are pretty cheesy and low budget, I don't think reusing old props is out of the question...

26 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Ralph_E_Fresh how many times are you going to repeat yourself? I clearly stated that I can plainly see the straps are on the inside of the part 5 hallucination mask and on the outside of the part 6 mask. What I'm saying is the ax mark is exactly the same, the Chevron is exactly the same, and there's even the same misdrilled hole on the mouth of the mask. Yes the shape might be ever so slightly different but if that isn't the mask they used in part 6 then that's definitely from the same mold. Given the fact that some of these movies are pretty cheesy and low budget, I don't think reusing old props is out of the question...

The part 6 mask is more an oval shape, the part 5 hallucination mask is similar shape to Roy's mask, it's uneven and more round.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:20 PM, ZillaMeister said:

434cda4535024519807038c154e1a136lg.jpg

I have to admit... I kinda dig how the movie poster mask looks on him XD

I suggest Jason of the final scene, like all body damage and 2 cuts of the head, blood dripping in the mask as skin for part IV. It would look great. Creating a new Jason would be unfeasible, even because he does not even appear without a mask,  and is quite similar to IV, SKIN WILL BE GOOD.

4 hours ago, i-cold said:

I suggest Jason of the final scene, like all body damage and 2 cuts of the head, blood dripping in the mask as skin for part IV. Creating a new Jason would be unfeasible, even because he does not even appear without a mask,  and is quite similar to IV.

Also have an extra skin for part 4 with Roy's body model and the other mask from part 5 without the straps on top.

• Like 1