Should the Perk ,,Medic´´ get removed?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Perk ,,Medic´´ get removed?

• Yes , it should be removed!
    • No , it should stay in the game!
  2. 2. If it should stay in the game ,.......

• It should be nerfed!
    • It should be in it´s current state!

5 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

How is that not the point? The only ones complaining about the medic perk or traps for that matter are the people that apparently don't know how to use Jason. 

I speaking purely from a counselor perspective when talking about the medic perk.   

Meaning for me.. Bringing up Jason is retarded.

9 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Its really not the point.

You have to look at from both side of the fence.

So we're looking on this from both sides and most people do not like this idea. So I do not see the point of pulling this topic :)

5 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

So we're looking on this from both sides and most people do not like this idea. So I do not see the point of pulling this topic :)

Most people refuse to see this from both sides of the fence.   And for good reason.

They are against any thing altering Medic.  Because thats all they use when it comes to perks, and they only play as counselor.  So they have a BIAS view.  And will always DEFEND it no matter what.  Because they rely on the perk heavily to get away with half the crap they do.

Sort of like the idiots that like hitting Jason through a door.  Getting angry when it got fixed and saying anyone who wanted it fixed SUCKED at Jason.

• Like 2

A lot of people are missing the point. They say to counter medic “just grab” or “just slash”

Yeah obviously ? Also good luck with that when all 7 of J2 traps are wasted before he even earns shift.

The reason this perk is overpowered is one counsellor can spawn in with hypochondriac and Medic, and within 30 seconds of the match tank 2 traps at the phone or car. Then they find more, and continue to tank traps . This is coming from  a counselor player who plays like that. I’m that asshole tanking your traps every chance I get. At least I can admit that my play style is broken 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 5:16 AM, HuDawg said:

IMO the only reason this is problem is due to being able to hold duplicate items.   I think this game would alot more balanced if players can only hold ONE of each item.

That’s a great idea. I had a similar thought on Medic that counsellors would only get 2 uses on their first medspray, but I like your idea even more. This would keep people from speed looting as well. 

This is the kind of discussion that makes devs apply totally useless changes to the game unbalancing the matches and ocasionally creating new bugs and glitches. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2018 at 9:53 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Why should the medic perk be removed? Perhaps it's time to rethink your Jason strategy if Vanessa's are giving you that much trouble. I've never killed 3/8 in a lobby and thought to myself,  "I coulda totally got the rest of them if it wasn't for that damn medic perk..."  

I don't want to join the git gud crowd, I'm just saying maybe that Vanessa thats been nicking all your traps and kiting you for half the round was more skilled at being a counselor than you are at being a Jason.

That’s the thing though.They believe as Jason they shouldn’t need that much skill.They want to get Jason buff after Jason buff until 10 year olds that play can start being sh*t talkers again ...Say what you want but it still take some more skill to be a good councilor than it does to be a good Jason .

I keep telling people if they want to play an easy game go to The public lobbies councilors don’t lock doors or try to fix anything ..There may be 1 great councilor in every 3 lobbies and you’re still going to likely get them because everyone else sucks .

TLDR:The real challenge for Jason will always be playing with friends in private lobbies.The devs shouldn’t nerf characters or buff Jason becaus even top tier players are giving you a hard time.

• Like 1

I never use medic. I don't know anyone who does. And we nick Jason's traps all the time. You don't need a medic perk for that. Just a med spray. You don't need medic to be that asshole. So let me get this straight. You're all jealous that someone with the medic perk can hold more items or what?

21 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

The only ones complaining about the medic perk or traps for that matter are the people that apparently don't know how to use Jason. Otherwise it wouldn't be a problem right? Doesn't matter if they have 6 med sprays if they're already dead...

Then tell me , how do you catch someone with 4 sprays and 1 Pocket knife , who is juking you at every Moment and jumps in every next house which all are already closed? And how do you do that with Part II Jason? Without any +Throwing knives and a -Shift? And that counselor is a no-fear Jenny or a Vanessa with Thick skinned , Marathon and Medic? And also that Vanessa or Jenny is experienced and at Level 150. Since you know how to use Jason , this won´t be a Problem to answer , right?

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

They believe as Jason they shouldn’t need that much skill.

OooooOh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Up already.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Then tell me , how do you catch someone with 4 sprays and 1 Pocket knife , who is juking you at every Moment and jumps in every next house which all are already closed? And how do you do that with Part II Jason? Without any +Throwing knives and a -Shift? And that counselor is a no-fear Jenny or a Vanessa with Thick skinned , Marathon and Medic? And also that Vanessa or Jenny is experienced and at Level 150. Since you know how to use Jason , this won´t be a Problem to answer , right?

Stalk.

4 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

OooooOh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Up already.

They aren’t changing the perk!!!HAAAAAAAA deal with it . I’m still hitting Jason through doors and winning btw ???. CS that .The devs did the right thing.Get better as Jason 

edit: This dude is so salty “Buh Buh But wut If a Vanessa is lvl 150 and dis and dat and den wut if she haz duh pocket knife” uninstall your game .

4 minutes ago, Hancove said:

Stalk again lol

Well , the chase is on and she knows what you´re planning. And you´re not going to get a shift-grab while she is sitting in that cabin waiting for you. Stalking outside and waiting for her won´t help either since she is not going to come out.

We can also spice it up with 2 Pocket knives and 2 med sprays..

And Tiffanycakes , just relax , okay? You´re becoming creepy , man.

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , the chase is on and she knows what you´re planning. And you´re not going to get a shift-grab while she is sitting in that cabin waiting for you. 

Why, did they change shift to not let it work indoors?

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Stalking outside and waiting for her won´t help either since she is not going to come out

Why not force her outside?

Sometimes you have to take control of the match when playing as Jason. Stop reacting to what the counselors do, and make them react to you.

@The Wolf with that Toast You make it sound as though it's impossible to do. They're hanging out in the house waiting for you? Go get some knives before resuming the chase. Be patient, you will get them limping and can then go for the grab or hack them down. Medic is a tool that helps a counselor survive, but it's hardly the ultimate trump card you make it out to be.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

Why, did they change shift to not let it work indoors?

Why not force her outside?

Sometimes you have to take control of theatch when playing as Jason. Stop reacting to what the counselors do, and make them react to you.

Well , Stalk+Shift to get a shift-grab out of nowhere isn´t going to work because you can´t shift through doors.

I have really no Idea how. Throwing knives? Well , that ain´t force her out and she could just go in the closet to avoid them. Talking? Well , She and Jason are the onliest ones alive.

21 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Wolf, 

Don’t let these guys beat you down, I’m very good at the game to put it bluntly, I have the Sequel 500 match trophy for Jason (just to give an idea of how much I play), and I agree with you 100%, a really good Vanessa running that perk and kiting is damn near impossible to catch, especially near the end of a match when you don’t have a ton of throwing knives left. Medic should be removed or nerfed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , Stalk+Shift to get a shift-grab out of nowhere isn´t going to work because you can´t shift through doors.

I have really no Idea how. Throwing knives? Well , that ain´t force her out and she could just go in the closet to avoid them. Talking? Well , She and Jason are the onliest ones alive.

Bust the doors down and if she wants to play ring around the Rosie, tag her ass with a knife or 3, she'll leave. If she doesn't shift and grab her.

3 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Wolf, 

Don’t let these guys beat you down, I’m vey good at the game to put it bluntly, I have the Sequel 500 match trophy for Jason (just to give an idea of how much I play), and I agree with you 100%, a really good Vanessa running that perk and kiting is damn near impossible to catch, especially near the end of a match when you don’t have a ton of throwing knives left. Medic should be removed or nerfed.

Oh , Thanks , dude! Finally someone , who knows what he is talking about!

I haven´t heard something that nice a Long time ago!

@AdmiralJT , Well , she just went there out the window.

Or out the door.

4 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Treymaker Nobody is beating him down. I simply don't agree with his position. Medic makes it harder, not impossible. 

That’s fair. I’m just saying, I’ve been up against level 150 expert at kiting Vanessa’s, who always have at least 2 med sprays and the Medic perk and a pocket knife if they are lucky. So I know how hard they can make life on even a really good Jason player. But I have more issue with them being able to kite endlessly without sprinting than I do the perks to be honest. 

People need to be more creative and start thinking outside the box. Vanessa is the counselor I think about the least. You always no where she is on the map, and she can't out run morph.