uberXJoshua

Friday The 13th The Game Sob Stories

Let's hear your saddest moments pertaining to Friday the 13th the game, here is mine:

My GF and I backed the game together but broke up shortly before release, unfortunately we used her email and other info and she decided I keep the house and her debt and her dog and she took savini, she hasn't even installed the game but she refuses to let me have the savini code and I ponied up a lot of money to back this game but will never get to play as savini ????

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Let's hear your saddest moments pertaining to Friday the 13th the game, here is mine:

My GF and I backed the game together but broke up shortly before release, unfortunately we used her email and other info and she decided I keep the house and her debt and her dog and she took savini, she hasn't even installed the game but she refuses to let me have the savini code and I ponied up a lot of money to back this game but will never get to play as savini ????

I don't have any but your story is sad i'm sorry for you though.

• Thanks 1

I would definitely take that bitch to court, that’s like taking your child away from you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Trade her for the dog, obviously.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Trade her for the dog, obviously.

I've tried everything even offered to pay her alot of money, she doesn't want the dog which is sad he's a sweet pit bull named Hodder!!

19 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

I've tried everything even offered to pay her alot of money, she doesn't want the dog which is sad he's a sweet pit bull named Hodder!!

Did You get the name Hodder from Kane Hodder?

29 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Did You get the name Hodder from Kane Hodder?

Of course! Thought bout naming him Kane but ppl would think I was just naming him after the wrestler so we went with hodder!

@sfosterjr I'll do anything for code except committing a crime lol. I can't even bring myself to watch the game's credits because if they list backers then her name is there! ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uberXJoshua said:

FHUTA

4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

FHUTA

Already did a few times but yes she should gkhs. I thought about seeing if I could share play someone's savini to at least get to play him once but nobody I know has him and also I don't wanna get in trouble or get sum1 else in trouble. I swear Everytime Uplay against a savini I fill up with rage lol it truly sucks. And finding out a bunch of people got to buy him at launch without backing the game after I dont get savini and backed the game with quite a bit of money for me really pisses me off.

1 minute ago, Evilagony said:

Put a hockey mask on and go get her! 

Kill kill kill kill ex ex ex ex

• Haha 3

have someone that you have not ties to contact her saying they have been goin thru though names of the backers to see if there was one who hasnt used savini code that would be interested in parting ways with said code??

4 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

have someone that you have not ties to contact her saying they have been goin thru though names of the backers to see if there was one who hasnt used savini code that would be interested in parting ways with said code??

I could try but she's not dumb and she knows how bad I want it and that I'm clever as well, but it's worth a shot. I know sum1 to do it, I'll set it up but not getting my hopes up.

4 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

This is why you never have a joint bank account bruh. Have your own identity. You and your S.O. are not one person, so you can't expect to stick together as if you are one.

Take this fella right here⇇. I don't always agree with him and the view sucks but I'm stuck with him so I gotta do what I can.

2 hours ago, Evilagony said:

Put a hockey mask on and go get her! 

Stand outside her window blaring music, but instead of holding a boom box into the air, it's her new boyfriend's corpse.

Don't you forget about me(ki ki ki ma ma ma)

2 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

No, just hide in her closet and wait for her to open her email, then pop out and snatch her laptop and run.

• Haha 2

Last year I took a vacation for two weeks hoping to get in lots of play time around Halloween only for IllFonic to nerf grab through the ground.

• Sad 1

Launch night was a lot of fun,and then the next day the database login failure shit started...

?

not my saddest but this literally just happened. Finally got Jason after almost 2 hours. less than 4 minutes in NETWORK ERROR CONNECTION TO HOST LOST

uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Sad 1

On 5/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, uberXJoshua said:

I don't even have the words, I mean I'm so sorry for your situation, man. I backed the game all on my own, and hell my girlfriend even got it for me on Steam last summer along with a copy for herself to play with me. Honestly, your ex is being a bit of a female dog and frankly spiteful. Now, I don't know the whole story of what happened between you two, so either she's as crazy as she sounds or you done fucked up royally with a capital "F." But that's neither here nor there, bottom line is you guys weren't married, so she can't just take shit that isn't hers. So if you actually paid for the Savini Jason part of the preorder for the game then she owes you it. Same thing goes for the dog. Now, get the police involved and tell them to have a talk with her about giving you your stuff back if you're the one who paid for it. Should be easy to prove if you still have the confirmation emails of the game's preorder. If she doesn't even want the dog she is just holding on to it in order to piss you off and make you feel horrible, so it sounds like you're better off without her anyway. Now go get your stuff and may the Force be with you.

Managed to Help People More than 3 People In 3 Games, Then I mess up one repair and they start calling me Rude Stuff and Cursing me, Although this isn't exactly a Sad Story. 

Dude, man up and take what's yours.

I'll be damned if some woman is gonna play keep-away with my stuff.

Just ask yourself: What Would Jason Do?