Hey Humans.
Let me tell u guys about my frustration of the day.

There this guy who play as Savini Hack DLL, and he is from my country (Brazil).
He was reported inumerous times already, and ofc he is still playing (Ok, i understand, devs are working on this)
Yesterday i saw a post here saying that "printscreens" aren't enough because nowadays anyone and edit an image (ok i get it), so this are not enough
to prove that this person is with a Savini Dll (even Uber Jason) or not, so my question is, what is it?
This particular person has already assumed countless times that he is with Fake Savini Dll (in portuguese of course), and doesn't mind being banned, and don't care cause he have a second account.

Days ago, a friend of mine tried to report a person (a different one) who assumed (in Portuguese) that he was hacking (Savini DLL)
He recorded and translated into english the confession of this individual. 
This is the answer he received:
Screenshot_20180527-222506.png

Ok, i get it,  i really understand what ShiftySamurai said, nothing to complain about.
My question is, what i need to do to prove that his guy is a fake Savini? Just tell me and i will do anything to provide.
Can anyone tell me what i need to do to see this person BANNED? I will do anything to help.
What kind of prove material i need to find that is within my reach, i'm here to help, just need to be guided.
Or is there nothing that i can do but wait?

No hateful answers please, just want a legit answer.

The dev team has already stated that whatever they are using to find the "hackers" will help them ban these users in waves. Give it time. 

Shifty has already said they know who is hacking and who isn't when it comes to that subject. Just keep reporting the behavior when you see it and he will get what's coming to him.

1 hour ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

The dev team has already stated that whatever they are using to find the "hackers" will help them ban these users in waves. Give it time. 

Yeah i got that. The question is more about "What the players can do to help denounce these ppl using Dlls.

32 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

Yeah i got that. The question is more about "What the players can do to help denounce these ppl using Dlls.

Nothing. Let the devs do their work. We aren't vigilantes. It's one thing to find and report bugs. It's another to start a witch hunt for people that already don't care about what happens to their account, otherwise they wouldn't use those things because they know the risk. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Nothing. Let the devs do their work. We aren't vigilantes. It's one thing to find and report bugs. It's another to start a witch hunt for people that already don't care about what happens to their account, otherwise they wouldn't use those things because they know the risk. 

Maybe u r right, thx for answering ;)