Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

So I am stuck in traffic on my way home from work so.......

6 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I personally like a fixed mini map so I can get a understanding on the direction I am facing so I can plan accordingly. 

Same here but I've grown up with a ton of minimaps acting like gyroscopes so unfortunately I'm used to the orientating where I'm looking... It's my curse to bear.

1 minute ago, Evil said:

Same here but I've grown up with a ton of minimaps acting like gyroscopes so unfortunately I'm used to the orientating where I'm looking... It's my curse to bear.

Yeah the rotate option goes to war with my military training. First time I played I was like "what in the fuck?"

• Like 1

As I said in your other post I like the map to rotate, it makes it easier for me to have the arrow fixed on where I'm heading. That way if a cabin comes into view on the edge of the map I don't have to consider my orientation when adjusting my course. I can simply steer right or left to adjust my bearing. It's the same with GPS on my boat the position of things on the screen are relative to my heading and move around as I steer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

As I said in your other post I like the map to rotate, it makes it easier for me to have the arrow fixed on where I'm heading. That way if a cabin comes into view on the edge of the map I don't have to consider my orientation when adjusting my course. I can simply steer right or left to adjust my bearing. It's the same with GPS on my boat the position of things on the screen are relative to my heading and move around as I steer.

It's a good question. 

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It's a good question. 

Yeah, and it's good that there's a choice in game.

31 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I don't think that there should be a mini map at all.

Seriously tho.

The actual MAP makes sense.  But that mini map/gps should not be a thing.      Id remove if it was up to me.

• Like 1