I love the idea of the new infraction system but if I have a network error while I'm still alive as a counselor will that add points on? Or does it only add on points if you physically leave the game? My internet is garbage and I'm worried that I'll get too many infraction points through the errors and get put in the salt mines. I get the error several times a day. 

1 hour ago, FlatsoundFan said:

I love the idea of the new infraction system but if I have a network error while I'm still alive as a counselor will that add points on? Or does it only add on points if you physically leave the game? My internet is garbage and I'm worried that I'll get too many infraction points through the errors and get put in the salt mines. I get the error several times a day. 

I'm pretty sure it was stated that disconnects would count as quitting.

I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, but someone posted on Reddit that it took 4 quits to get into the salt mines, and they were out in 30 minutes. They closed to have wanted to test the system. They were playing on PC and said there were no dedicated servers and it was P2P in the salt mines. I'll try and find the post and I'll link it here.

Here's the link. 

I actually put myself into the salt mine on purpo...

https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/8m88di/yathe_salt_mines_are_doing_a_bang_up_job/dzlr6tu?utm_source=reddit-android