Dolemite

AJ Mason and Mitch Floyd? I Don't Think So!

5 hours ago, jameson87 said:

I mean it happens in real life. I am a long haired, tatooed, bearded metal head (stoner) who wears band shirts and a chain wallet, and am with an ex cheerleader/softball player who is "out of my league" by most people's standards. We get looks all the time, and have had plenty of preppy, frat boy types even state as much. Happily married with a 3 year old daughter. So it happens.

Goody for you. I was joking, dude.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:15 AM, ReavesUppercut said:

lol - i laughed at her interaction in challenge 2. I always pictured her the goth bad girl. In her interactions with Mitch, I got a southern belle vibe. The only thing she didn't do was call him Sugar

Honestly I kept waiting for her to call him sugar balls....

• Like 1

It’s weird how AJ is the “star” or prominently featured in nearly every one that I’ve played so far. They really should have mixed it up a bit. I get why she is popular, but I think that she is sporting more of a ‘90s Goth look than an ‘80s one. She’s too “Hot Topic” for that era. 

3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Challenge#2 should have had Pamela Voorhees instead Jason as the killer.

Well said, to me, most of these challenges feel like a slap to the face to all the characters that could’ve been in.

Pamela

Trish

Vera

Chili

etc.

Yeah I get that they were just to fill in the roles for the scenarios that actually happened in the movies but it just doesn’t feel okay :unsure:

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, Dolemite said:

Regardless of what you may or may not think of the new update, I think we can all agree that the Single Player Challenges are a great addition to the game. It adds some welcome gameplay variety and actually fleshes out the personalities of our camp counselors to a degree. However, with that "fleshing out" aspect may come some ugly revelations about the favorite counselors that have become so near and dear to our hearts.

For example, in Mission 2 we discover, to my absolute dismay and disgust, that my beloved AJ is actively boning that dirty, filthy, pot-smoking hippie Mitch. Um, NO. How dare you sully my beautiful goth goddess with such vermin?!? I may never get over this, aside from perhaps just treating the Single Player Challenges as a "what if" kind of scenario and NOT canon...kind of like how I view Jason Goes To Hell.  :)

Seriously, though...with the lack of any real storylines for the game and the counselors - after all, they're supposed to simply serve as blank slates for Jason to murder - people have likely invented and developed little backstories and assigned personalities to their favorite counselors. I think that's only natural. But have the intros to the Single Player Challenges changed how you perceive your main characters, for better or worse? 

BTW, I'm not really heartbroken over AJ and Mitch...but it IS kinda gross. I mean, fucking yuck.

You shall not insult Mitch Floyd, for the grass makes him very wise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

How so? It felt very much like it was based on Part 3 to me. The Higgan's house, the barn, the hippie... Plus the over the top kills (electrocution, AJ al dente, and hanging Jenny in the barn) all seem more in Jason's wheelhouse than Pamela's. 

Pam would be more appropriate as the killer in "Strip Poker" since it seems based on Part One and contains the archery field kill. (Also, shouldn't someone in the card game be a little under dressed? Maybe put Kenny in his swimwear? It just seems like regular ol' card game! Hopefully when the pajama pack is released they fix this.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Goody for you. I was joking, dude.

Ah, came across as serious when I first read it. But I have seen a few who are actually bothered by it.

2 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Ah, came across as serious when I first read it. But I have seen a few who are actually bothered by it.

I thought it was pretty obvious by how over-the-top I worded things, but to clear things up for any of our slower and more overly-sensitive hippie and/or pothead readers...I was indeed joking, you pansies.  ;)

12 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I thought it was pretty obvious by how over-the-top I worded things, but to clear things up for any of our slower and more overly-sensitive hippie and/or pothead readers...I was indeed joking, you pansies.  ;)

Nah, I looked right past it, sorry. Been going through some really rough stuff lately and I read it way too literal and that is my fault for sure. My mind has been overloaded with a lot of heavy stuff and it just went right over my head. No  need for the explanation and I am in no way over sensitive about things ever, I have just seen some bitch about this right after the stream that showed them together I should have known better with you, like I said my bad.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Nah, I looked right past it, sorry. Been going through some really rough stuff lately and I read it way too literal and that is my fault for sure. My mind has been overloaded with a lot of heavy stuff and it just went right over my head. No  need for the explanation and I am in no way over sensitive about things ever, I have just seen some bitch about this right after the stream that showed them together I should have known better with you, like I said my bad.

Dude, no apology needed whatsoever. But thanks anyway.

7 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Why? Strip Poker should have had Pamela since it's based on the original movie. Oh, and there is no Pamela, so...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pazuzu said:

How so? It felt very much like it was based on Part 3 to me. The Higgan's house, the barn, the hippie... Plus the over the top kills (electrocution, AJ al dente, and hanging Jenny in the barn) all seem more in Jason's wheelhouse than Pamela's. 

Pam would be more appropriate as the killer in "Strip Poker" since it seems based on Part One and contains the archery field kill. (Also, shouldn't someone in the card game be a little under dressed? Maybe put Kenny in his swimwear? It just seems like regular ol' card game! Hopefully when the pajama pack is released they fix this.)

Because AJ was the stand in for Alice and Kenny as Bill. I meant the Lights Out challenge

13 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Because AJ was the stand in for Alice and Kenny as Bill. I meant the Lights Out challenge

That's challenge #3.

They turned AJ into a complete whore, I mean there are other female characters in the game, I know shes hot but still.

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Shes a free spirit NOT a whore... 

She's the town's bicycle, everybody gets a ride.

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2018 at 11:53 AM, Dolemite said:

I mean, fucking yuck.

The only thing touching Mitch's lips should be a doobie or a bong.

12 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

The only thing touching Mitch's lips should be a doobie or a bong.

Or a brownie.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Maybe we can get something like that for whenever they decide to release the other 10 challenges that were mentioned. 

Wait, what other ten challenges? Link please.

34 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Wait, what other ten challenges? Link please.

During a stream they said Victoria wouldn't be a part of this challenges, but may appear on the next series. 

• Thanks 1

Could have sworn I saw somewhere a dev said they didn't have any more plans for additional challenges, thanks for the info.

AJ was the whore, while Deb is the true pure girl. And besides, it's obvious that AJ is a dev favorite, even if she's one of the weakest counselors when it comes to stats-