PrestonDelRey

Single Player Challenges Walkthrough?

33 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

This isn't possible. Bugsy nor Kenny got up from their card  game. 

Never mind. Now I understand. I restarted and the card game is basically the point of no return. You cant get the skull if they both get to the card game. have to kill them before.

Bugsy goes to get the beer, kill him at the cabin first. Kenny will show up a few minutes later (probably from the opposite door from what I saw), kill him on the fridge. You may or may not lose a skull if you aren't being vigilant. Once they are dead, you'll be at the point where AJ is already heading back from the showers. Deborah will be running around soon after.

AJ is in the cabin with Chad, and will leave around the same time as Bugsy. So, you need to be quick. After she comes back to the cabin, she doesn't leave. You'll lose your Undetected skull if you go in to kill either of them.

I smashed AJ's face in the mirror but I think it was kind of a glitch. I fucked up right off the bat and alerted everyone, they scattered and went running. I went to the restrooms where I saw AJ running in fear and then suddenly she just stopped in front of the mirror and started fixing herself up.

I'm having trouble boiling her face in challenge 2. Are you supposed to sneak in the room and get a prompt? Because I can't open either door without alerting her. And when I catch her running and take her to the pot, I don't get a prompt to kill.

4 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I smashed AJ's face in the mirror but I think it was kind of a glitch. I fucked up right off the bat and alerted everyone, they scattered and went running. I went to the restrooms where I saw AJ running in fear and then suddenly she just stopped in front of the mirror and started fixing herself up.

I'm having trouble boiling her face in challenge 2. Are you supposed to sneak in the room and get a prompt? Because I can't open either door without alerting her. And when I catch her running and take her to the pot, I don't get a prompt to kill.

You shouldn't if you aren't running in from the other side. I use Stalk when I open the door, and she should be at the pot. Might need to wait a bit if she is messing with the light.

1 minute ago, Flyin_J said:

You shouldn't if you aren't running in from the other side. I use Stalk when I open the door, and she should be at the pot. Might need to wait a bit if she is messing with the light.

The door by the fireplace? I can get in that door but she always turns around as soon as I do. I've waited to see if she leaves the pot and goes back and no matter how long I wait she just stands there until I come in then she turns around. I've tried using stalk.

14 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Bugsy goes to get the beer, kill him at the cabin first. Kenny will show up a few minutes later (probably from the opposite door from what I saw), kill him on the fridge. You may or may not lose a skull if you aren't being vigilant. Once they are dead, you'll be at the point where AJ is already heading back from the showers. Deborah will be running around soon after.

AJ is in the cabin with Chad, and will leave around the same time as Bugsy. So, you need to be quick. After she comes back to the cabin, she doesn't leave. You'll lose your Undetected skull if you go in to kill either of them.

Except, im trying to do it as part 8, so actually grabbing him before he sees bugsy is almost impossible. 

Which is why I wont worry about it anymore. I'll just make enough points by doing the hidden and like one regular and get it that way.

but even so, just the clunky grab and how their pathing is, im still struggling on just killing htem without being seen lmao

9 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

The door by the fireplace? I can get in that door but she always turns around as soon as I do. I've waited to see if she leaves the pot and goes back and no matter how long I wait she just stands there until I come in then she turns around. I've tried using stalk.

Hmm. She's always at the pot when I go in past the fireplace.

8 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Except, im trying to do it as part 8, so actually grabbing him before he sees bugsy is almost impossible. 

Which is why I wont worry about it anymore. I'll just make enough points by doing the hidden and like one regular and get it that way.

but even so, just the clunky grab and how their pathing is, im still struggling on just killing htem without being seen lmao

The Part 8 challenge is to get all three skulls right? If you have done the other objectives, you can forget about them when doing the Part 8 one. Some missions can't be done like a check list on the first play through.

1 minute ago, Flyin_J said:

Hmm. She's always at the pot when I go in past the fireplace.

The Part 8 challenge is to get all three skulls right? If you have done the other objectives, you can forget about them when doing the Part 8 one. Some missions can't be done like a check list on the first play through.

Well, I need to play part 2 it seems cause Kenny actually beats me to Bugsys body if I go the Bugsy, AJ, Kenny route. So, yea... This is frustrating.

2 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Well, I need to play part 2 it seems cause Kenny actually beats me to Bugsys body if I go the Bugsy, AJ, Kenny route. So, yea... This is frustrating.

Have fun on mission 10. ;) If you get stressed on the earlier ones, ho boy, you are in for a real treat.

• Like 1

In one an objective is you have to smash the car and stop it from leaving. It's impossible to get undetected doing that

15 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Have fun on mission 10. ;) If you get stressed on the earlier ones, ho boy, you are in for a real treat.

jUST FINISHED 7. Had to kill Kenny and Vanessa without their kills.

Ugh

Lol just some weird stuff in the 8th one. You kill Kenny, then jenny, but you wont have shift for Chad. Rip

Ugh. I hate being a  compleionist like I am.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, agnes said:

In one an objective is you have to smash the car and stop it from leaving. It's impossible to get undetected doing that

I think there are multiple objectives to encourage multiple play throughs. If you are talking about the first challenge, there are two separate objectives for killing Buggsy, which obviously cannot be completed in one play through.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

I think there are multiple objectives to encourage multiple play throughs. If you are talking about the first challenge, there are two separate objectives for killing Buggsy, which obviously cannot be completed in one play through.

Jarvis house one. Also I cannot even find where the wheel barrel is

Just now, agnes said:

Jarvis house one. Also I cannot even find where the wheel barrel is

Its actually in front of the house where Kenny and Jenny goes.

anyone know how to find out how much XP is needed per match

Just now, agnes said:

anyone know how to find out how much XP is needed per match

Bring up the objectives tab in-game and it will show you on the bottom.

7 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Bring up the objectives tab in-game and it will show you on the bottom.

thanks

One thing to keep in kind is you don't have to hit everything on the list at once. 

So the Strip Poker challenge for example, if you smash AJ's face in to a mirror that's it, it's done. You don't have to do it every time.

So maybe you want to get all 3 skulls with Part 8 Jason. Just kill everyone without being detected. Doesn't matter how you should get the 3 skulls. 

Doing the objects might be easier with Part 2 Jason so you can keep morphing back and forth. 

Just have to try a variety of things.

I'm still trying to figure out how to pull of smacking Kenny and AJ's heads together. I also do not understand the stop sign objective.

4 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

One thing to keep in kind is you don't have to hit everything on the list at once. 

So the Strip Poker challenge for example, if you smash AJ's face in to a mirror that's it, it's done. You don't have to do it every time.

So maybe you want to get all 3 skulls with Part 8 Jason. Just kill everyone without being detected. Doesn't matter how you should get the 3 skulls. 

Doing the objects might be easier with Part 2 Jason so you can keep morphing back and forth. 

Just have to try a variety of things.

I'm still trying to figure out how to pull of smacking Kenny and AJ's heads together. I also do not understand the stop sign objective.

Smashing Kenny and AJ’s heads together:

theyll eventually run to the exit. Hide in the woods. They will both stop in shock at Chad’s hanging body from the Crystal Lake sign. That’s when you attack in stalk mode behind them.

Stop sign: 

kind of a game of luck. Pretty much have to catch on of them and carry them to the stop sign to acctivate a new kill. 

• Thanks 1

I'm wondering, since Uber is obviously in there, if we'll get an Earth 2 map and new Grendel SPC

Thanks for tip by the way on Kenny and AJ. I figured that hanging Chad had a role.

Fuck this Jarvis house one too. The exits are so close to the house that if they see you its tough to catch them

6 minutes ago, agnes said:

Fuck this Jarvis house one too. The exits are so close to the house that if they see you its tough to catch them

Just hide very close to the road in stalk, wait for them to start driving then run in front of them.

18 minutes ago, tp4169 said:

Stop sign: 

kind of a game of luck. Pretty much have to catch on of them and carry them to the stop sign to acctivate a new kill. 

I just put a bunch of traps right by the stop sign, then grabbed them when they stepped in them.

10 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

#10. Vanessa, kenny, twin tiff, lachappa, chad, deb, adam then tiff.

Ive tried that but Deb decided to run down the stairs and get into the car, passing by chad so that isn't 100% a work. 

However, I will do Chad after Adam. Chad must be left for last since hes downstairs.

Actually, imma just play it passive and go for a undetected as quick as possible. See what happens if I leave Vanessa alone.