tyrant666

So Will Victoria Actually Be Played Alot?

I won't be using her. Her stats don't appeal to me.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

I Know I will be playing Her, I don't care about Stats.

I'm here for The Models, The Clothes And the Thottyness Of Tiffany 

"Thottyness" Nice.

11 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'll play her for a bit, then quickly go back to Jenny.  She is more of a "worse" Chad than Jenny :P

People who value the meta perks over the no fear build will probably play Victoria instead of Jenny. No fear is really nice, but so is having medic, swift attacker and a third meta perk instead of only having one because you had to sacrifice two perk slots.

I am not so happy that she is going to be added because I am set to random , so I have to practically use her , but it will give some diversity and it means less Chance to become Jenny. I just hate her.

But I am happy that the guys who wanted her now got her.

For the first few days, a lot of people will be using her. I wonder if she has high heels. Will be funny to see her sprint in those.

44 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'll play her for a bit, then quickly go back to Jenny.  She is more of a "worse" Chad than Jenny :P

I wouldn't even compare her to Chad. They have similar luck, but that's about it.

37 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

For the first few days, a lot of people will be using her. I wonder if she has high heels. Will be funny to see her sprint in those.

I don't think she will. Seeing the PJ leak and Tiffany in the blue dress with the black.. sandals? Flats? Idk, but I feel like that's Victoria's outfit and won't have heels.

^Proof

• Like 1

Survivalist, defender, kiter. Take your pick!

EDIT:

As with other luck characters, she'll be very versatile. Even with her low speed, she should be an excellent sweater girl/defender in a group. She also has the option to help the team as a distracting kiter.
Or she can completely forget about her team in those quick play lobbies where nobody gets anything done and work on the objectives by herself. Just keep track of the objective parts and yoink them when they appear on the map; her stamina should cover even the longer distances. We'll see if her repair remains as reliable as Repair 2 is (the worst scenario would be that she has a faster repair time with just as small skill checks). Her luck should also make her fairly immune to broken windows so you could just as easily ditch the objectives completely and go for outlasting the night. 

Maybe I’ll roleplay as Victoria, placing traps at windows, running peasants over in the car, and working with Jason to kill off all the impoverished counselors, none of which is against the rules. 

14 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'd be interested to see what her role ends up being in the game.

I see her being the best counselor possibly. Her speed is decent enough to stay away from Jason jogging. Her stamina,luck, and stealth make her either a ninja,fighter or all around backup character. Plus her 3 intelligence is enough to fix a repair item if a smarter character is not available

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

People who value the meta perks over the no fear build will probably play Victoria instead of Jenny. No fear is really nice, but so is having medic, swift attacker and a third meta perk instead of only having one because you had to sacrifice two perk slots.

I guess it depends.  I played alot of Jenny before I finally rolled the Perks for "No Fear" Jenny, so previously I had her stacked with meta perks.  While medic is the best perk in the game IMO, I've learned how to overcome it with only really miss it when I need to tank double Traps.  The question is, "who has more workable stamina?".  Only 2 points differential between the two while Jenny has vastly superior composer, disregarding "No Fear" build.  Likely in real play,  Jenny will likely have more breathing room around Jason than Victoria.  I do understand why some players would gravitate to Victoria, but she isn't compelling enough for me to drop my main.

46 minutes ago, disco romance said:

I wouldn't even compare her to Chad. They have similar luck, but that's about it.

It was meant to be a joke, referencing Rydog's ancient counselor guide.  I can't count how many times I've heard "Jenny is a worse Chad".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CPLhicks31 said:

"Thottyness" Nice.

HMMM?

Are you praying on Thots, Should I be careful? 

I'll play her for a couple rounds, I have a no fear build with epic Swift attacker on all my counselors so we'll see how she does with that. Doubt she'll knock the dirty, stinking hippy outta my top spot though. Just really dig him for my fixer, and I love doing well with arguably one of the worst counselors. But, she has a shot at knocking Tiff out of her slot on my list. Doubtful, but not impossible.

I'd rather pick someone (AJ) who has good repair and boost their stamina with perks, so I doubt it. I'll give her a shot using some of those repair perks I have that I never use and see what happens.

I do like that stamina, luck, and stealth are on her side. I'll have to see if i have anything to help out repair

Can't be anymore unrealistic than Bryce  Dallas Howard running in them from Dino's in Jurassic World

as a Jenny professional myself, which means I can juke a jason 5 minutes with no damage or outrun the clock against him easily with such a weak counselor, I will say that Victoria to me is a better Jenny and therefor will be my new main. 
I think that it is safe to say that everyone is going to try her out in the first week but it is also going to die down like Tiffany did.

Most likely costmetic people will still pick AJ/Tiffany/Deb/Chad due to her very limited white/red/blue outfits (based on what we seen) and nothing other added, so for a few days 

• Like 1

I love using her or Tiffany, good stamina and stealth and get run awhile, I don’t like playing as deb or aj because if Jason spots me it’s pretty much done