I feel there should be an option now that weapon swapping is a thing i think it'd be cool to have an option for all jasons to make their masks eye/hockey mask holes blackened out like part 7 (and an option to make it so you can see through them maybe for ones like 7 and ? i feel the dark holes makes them look better/more threatening good example being the part 3 picture at the end of the new trailer and some of the fan made versions on the gmod steam workshop, itd give people more options and it'd make some of them more movie accurate like part 6 who spent MOST of his movie with eye holes darkened like the undead jasons do or part 9 who had a few scenes with his unbroken mask eye hole darkened and in the early half the movie where that broken mark was there he had both darkened, idk it just looks better imo and i think a lot of people MIGHT agree since in most of the marketing you cant see his eyes showing thats the more attractive looking version, and this way it'd give everyone a choice

this was a minor nitpick/feature idea and i hope they think it through/some people agree with me

• Like 1

While it's not a huge thing for me, I fully support this.

It shouldn't be that much harder than it was for them to give Roy two jumpsuits and it'd be kind of cool.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheRockstarKnight said:

While it's not a huge thing for me, I fully support this.

It shouldn't be that much harder than it was for them to give Roy two jumpsuits and it'd be kind of cool.

yeah it's not a big deal but i feel it could be a faster change than most the things they do and it'd give us options and it'd be a change that makes everyone a bit happier, like roys clothing options